codapea Posts: 182 Member
I thought I would post this as a topic since it's a pretty great little recipe:

Minute Microwave Cheesecake

2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp sour cream
1 egg
½ tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp vanilla
2-4 Tbsp sugar replacement sub (taste as you go)

Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high heat for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds incorporating all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.

I cooked mine for more like 2 1/2 minutes, maybe because my cream cheese was still a little cold. I used 2 packets of Splenda. I topped it with some already set sugar free strawberry jello before refrigerating the cheesecake. The just cooked cheesecake melted the jello a bit, but when the whole thing was chilled the jello reset and was deliciously fused to the cheesecake. This doesn't have a crust. Might be good with a little mix of cinnamon and nut meal sprinkled on top to get that graham cracker flavor. Maybe even microwave some cinnamon, nut meal, and butter, and press it into the bottom of a bowl and spoon the cooked cheesecake on top before refrigerating the whole thing.

Replies

• princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Omg this sounds delish! Must try ASAP!
  • Hummingbird82
    Hummingbird82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need to try this! Do you know what the net carb count is on this by chance?
  • tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, codapea! This little dessert has the potential to serve the same purpose as the "Fat Bombs" on those days when you're not quite up to where you should be on fat intake. Sounds delish, and I just saw some 0 carb Walden Farms toppings in the store the other day (I think blueberry was one) that might taste good on top.
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This looks great! Thinking I might try making it with an almond meal/butter base before cooking.
  • derekscha
    derekscha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hummingbird, I added the ingredients into the recipe tool on MFP. It looks like it comes out to 3 carbs per serving. Two for the cream cheese and one for the sour cream.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds great! I loooooove cheesecake! I would add flax to it for that crusty flavor, and added fiber. I'll have to try this soon!

Here is the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake from the Fat Fast Cookbook that is one of my faves. It's just hard to wait for it to chill in the fridge!

Ingredients
    10 tablespoons pumpkin puree
    8 ounces cream cheese, softened
    1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (I double this)
    15 drops liquid stevia extract
    3 tablespoons heavy cream

Instructions
    1.         Easy! Just use an electric mixer to beat everything together till it’s fluffy.
    2.         Divide into four dishes and chill before serving.
  • coozine
    coozine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yum must try soon!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing sounds fantastic!
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump