Just Starting stage 1..help?

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
So im totally confused and i feel kinda stupid havng to ask but..how do you do the exercizes? I know that you alternate workout A and workout B each day then there are the exercises A, B1, B2, C1, C2 do you do all of those every day? and there are a few options for each exercises so how do i know which one to do? Sorry and im sure ill end up with more questions but i have tried to look at other posts and research but i just get more confused becuase there are so many different ideas...thanks!

Replies

• jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do it on M W F
    I started on a Monday with workout A then Wednesday was B and Friday was A. I take weekends off so the next Monday was B. You need to take a rest day between each workout.
    As for the different exercises, the options are there I think for you to have a level of difficulty. When I started I was doing the basic crunch on the ball then added weights. Now I am able to do the long arm crunch.
    If you have a FB page there is a page for the book. LOTS of information and great support too. They also have a FAQ post that has helped me. Plus videos.
    Don't forget the B1 and B2 and C1 and C2 are alternated. So it goes B1 set, B2 set then B1, B2 and so forth. Then you do the C sets the same. The whole workout is done each time.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) That makes more since, i planned on doing MWF too :)