Squat challenge Website

Options
2»

Replies

• KirstiQue
    KirstiQue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! My legs are so excited for that rest tomorrow!
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done - I also had body pump this evening so lots of squats and lunges!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done! I love squats but I'm ready to run tomorrow instead.
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    Day 3 complete, did all 60 straight. I still have to do my Les Mills Combat, my legs are sore and will definitely be looking forward to the rest day tomorrow.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - 60 squats DONE in the dark meeting room at work!!
  • torizia
    Options
    I think you lot are on a rest day but I'm doing the Kirsty challenge so mine isn't until tomorrow - day 4, 70 squats and 35/35 lunges complete :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Enjoy day of rest today!
  • 20kb13
    Options
    Hope everyone enjoyed the rest day before doing today's squats.

Finished day 5... all 70 squats without stopping! (glad I did this BEFORE Combat 60 cause I don't think I would've been able to do 10 without stopping if I did it after that workout)
  • 20kb13
    Options
    Day 6- Finished 75 squats!
  • Zoe_UK
    Zoe_UK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 7 completed
  • torizia
    Options
    Day 7 complete :)
  • 20kb13
    Options
    Day 7 Done! Had to do 40 squats than did my crunch challenge then finished the other 40. My legs were sore today if I went straight through I think my form would have been messed up.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • 20kb13
    Options
    Sorry haven't posted, been a busy few days. I did complete day 9 & 10 (both had to happen after midnight before bed cause I had a lot going on but I managed to get them both done)

100 & 105 squats.... I better have a nicer butt after this challenge haha

And later today will be day 11... 110!!!! Hope everyone is sticking to it. I feel like my butt and thighs are looking nicer, can't wait to see it at the end
  • torizia
    Options
    My schedule is slightly different so it was 100 squats today but I managed to do them without stopping for the first time since day 1 so am really pleased! I've been taking max 1 minute breaks up until now.

Definitely seeing a huge improvement in my bum and thighs already :)
  • 20kb13
    Options
    Did 110 squats... not as bad as I thought! Not sure I'll be saying that on the last day of the squat challenge.

Although tomorrow is the rest day I may have to switch it with Thursday because I have a dentist appoint that will take a good part of the morning and don't know that I'll feel like doing any workout after being numbed.
  • torizia
    Options
    Did my 110 today - unfortunately tomorrow isn't a rest day on my schedule so I'll be on 120 wide squats :( It all helps though!!
  • 20kb13
    Options
    130 squats done! Ended up having to cancel the dentist appointment today so I only took the rest day from my Combat workout. I'm loving the squats, but think I need to do some sumo squats or something else to help my inner thighs.