What goals did you hit this week?

Options
plumpncurvy
plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
Just got back in to MFP a couple weeks ago after months of slacking and this group has really helped me get my rear into gear. I am pretty happy with the goals I have met. Of course I am far from perfect and did not meet every goal, but I am really proud of what I have done. Would love to see how good everyone else has done as well, we don't need to list what we did not meet, this is just for celebrating! Here are my accomplishments for the week, both group goals and personal.
25 Jumping Jacks per day
At least 8 glasses of water per day
Burned at least 200 calories 3 days this week
Logged everything I consumed
Logged in for the last 15 days (again just getting back at this)
Got back on my elliptical 3 times this week, started at 15 minutes and added 5 minutes more each time
Lost 5 lbs from getting back at this, 3 since starting this challenge

Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. ~Peter Marshall

Replies

• jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good job this week!

I hit all the mini goals this week! In fact all but one day I did 50 jumping jacks. I've stuck with my C25K program this week even though it's been kicking my butt and I HATE running. I am not looking forward to next week, I think I have to run for 2 minutes at a time.

Met my ultimate goal this week of losing at least 2 pounds. I have set some aggressive goals for myself, and they require 2 pounds a week until the end of August.

Good luck everybody! I hope everybody had an awesome week and has a great rest of the challenge and new life's journey we are all on!!

Edited to add that I moved all the snack/treat foods and beverages downstairs. This way it forces me to think ahead for snacks and treats. It also forces me to burn a few more calories going up and down the stairs.
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The only goal I made 100% was burning 200 calories on three different days. I haven't met the other two completely but I tried!

I made all but one day of the jumping jacks. I got close to drinking all the water on most of the days. I also walked a lot more than normal. I have been enjoying going for a walk lately because it is so nice outside. Hope it stays that way.

Are there more challenges this week or do we keep doing what we are doing plus the commenting on other person's food?
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ^As for new goals, your guess is as good as mine, I think I saw somewhere that new goals would be posted Saturday mornings but that could be my imagination so don't quote me on that! Great job on all your accomplishments, sometimes we get so focused on the big picture and desired end results, that we forget to celebrate the small steps.

I like the idea of moving all snack foods downstairs would love to do that except I think my teenager that sleeps downstairs would like that a little to much!