drinking water

Options
lalaland82
lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
I'm so pleased you added the water thing as a mini challenge, the first day or two was a struggle to get through that much, but the last two days I've actually gone over target without thinking about it, it really does seem to be true that the more you drink the more you want :smile:

Replies

• Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have been having trouble getting my water in as well. Glad you were able to go over your goal! You do start to crave water once you are used to drinking it I think.
  • jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I agree, making it a goal helped me remember to keep drinking it. My water bottle holds 24 ounces. At first I had to remember to fill it at least 3 times. Towards the end of the week I was filling it 5 times a day most days.

Although my husband is complaining that I'm using too much water and toilet paper.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Although my husband is complaining that I'm using too much water and toilet paper.

Ha, men :)

Even though I just joined the group today, I've been trying to get water in more often... Today I've had three and a half 32oz bottles of water :) Pretty decent (what, 112oz? 14 cups?)
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    I struggle with drinking water. I'm going to try and make a concerted effort this week to up my intake though.
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Hahaha... my husband says the samething!!! :)