Options
lauraellie10
lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
anyone from the UK? xxxx

Replies

• Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm from UK .... A bit :-/ with how I'm getting on ... Usually I'd have lost 2 lb in a week like I've just had but didn't so feeling a bit bleurgh & don't want my motivation to drown in the Friday wine bottle the husband has opened ;-)
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm from the UK too :) Had a pretty bad weekend foodwise though! Nice weather meant a BBQ on Saturday. Although I am proud that I made my own burgers and kebabs to cut down on the fat content but couldn't resist a bit of ice cream and coleslaw/potato salad etc. All in all I think I did ok. Determined to stick to it strictly this week though. Going swimming tonight again to get a head start.
    I'm from UK .... A bit :-/ with how I'm getting on ... Usually I'd have lost 2 lb in a week like I've just had but didn't so feeling a bit bleurgh & don't want my motivation to drown in the Friday wine bottle the husband has opened ;-)
    I would try not to get too down. Everyone has bad weeks and in the past I've been the same where I've expected a good loss but it hasn't appeared. Usually happens that I get a better one than expected the next week!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but now live in Canada. I had a terrible weekend food and alcohol wise BUT it was my 25th birthday so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. I lost 3lb last Friday and I'm aiming for another 2lb loss this Friday! :)
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Happy belated birthday!!!! 25 years old!!! That's an awesome age :)