6/8 Day 8 WEIGH IN DAY

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good morning everybody. Today is WEIGH IN day and I am very disappointed to report that my scale didn't move at all this week. Well, that's not exactly true. I'm .2 pounds heavier than I was a week ago which means I weighed in this morning at 146.4. :explode: I'm explaining this by blaming my Aunt Flo. :embarassed: Whatever. I will not let this discourage me. I could rant on and on about how I've been busting my butt all week and how I've been eating so much better but unfortunately, releasing a bunch of hot air won't make my scale read any lower. The important thing is I feel better about myself so it doesn't matter that the scale didn't say what I wanted it to say. Next week will be better.

How did your date with your scale go this morning? What about you iplibrarian? Your weigh in day was yesterday, right?

BTW...Does anyone have any ideas for next week's challenge?

"The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens."

♥ Diana

Replies

• Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm down a half pound from last week, meaning I'm down 1.5 lbs. since I started the pre challenge. I actually bounced up a half pound from yesterday - either I shouldn't have eaten back quite so many calories or I've just got a little inflammation from all the work yesterday that has me retaining a little fluid. Either way, like Diana, I was hoping for better this week, but will not let it get me down and hope it averages out next week.

Today will be mostly a rest day for me. :happy:
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I jumped the gun a little bit and weighed in yesterday. I'm down a pound and a half.

How do you feel about crunches for next week?
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat, no movement on my scale at all. I only cycled to work once this week, usually I do 3 or 4 out of 5 days, so that may have something to do with it.
    I feel like I should have lost weight, but I am seeing some small changes in my body, so I must also be developing some muscle, which may (hopefully) explain the lack of change.
    MFP keeps telling me in 5 weeks I will be down to 135ish, so down 10 lbs, but I am certainly not losing 2 pounds a week right now, which is very frustrating.
    Oh well, guess I need to be more disciplined this week.

How about for a challenge we all try to do a new type of exercise at least 3 days this week. Either something that you have never done or don't do regularly. The body reacts really well when you challenge it with new and different activities. I, for example could go swimming for my exercise this week since its something that I almost never do as a workout.
    Thoughts?
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I only lost .8 lbs this week. But I think It's good considering this is only my 3rd day doing the challenge. Hoping for a good weight loss next week! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Down 3 1/2 pounds this week :) Loving my workout routine right now, nice to actually see I do have some muscles under all the flab :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to finish making dinner and then relax!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8 pounds this week. I'm super excited about that, and also have done my squats all week, ready for the next challenge! Good job everyone!
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in and I weigh more...how that's possible...I don't know...I'm going to weigh again in the morning...I snacked last night and I think that may have been weighing on me...ya right...ha ha, sure :noway:

I have been working out 4x per week and eating under in my calories...kinda bummed :ohwell:
  • myaebeling
    myaebeling Posts: 11
    Options
    Well I am in the group where the scale did not move. I weigh the same weight as I started. I am burning some calories so I am not spending too much time eating extra calories for 5 of the 7 days I ate way below my recommended calories. Just looking to make the new week better.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    my scale didn't move either, it hasn't moved for over a month now, very discouraging
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My scale moved...upwards! Not a huge surprise after a week of eating way too much and not finding the time to get my backside moving!:embarassed:

So this week, I am 175.5 (that's an extra 3lb of chinese food and biscuits!) :sad:

Ah well, bring on the next week....where I will also make more of an effort with the challenge!