Weekly Chat Thread Mon 6/3 - Sun 6/9

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
Well nobody started a thread yesterday so I thought I would get to it today! Hope everyone is getting their workouts in! I did HIIT 15 + Tone 30 yesterday and Fire 55EZ this morning! I also enjoyed a nice 5k run with my hubby and 7 month old son over the weekend as we finally go our new jogging stroller and he absolutely loved it!!

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I did Fire45EZ yesterday only today and tomorrow left :bigsmile: Any of u gals done TF twice back to back?? I'm thinking of starting the new schedule because I'm on the old one right now.
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Speaking of schedules, can someone clue me in?
    First of all - I'm new! I started TF last Thursday (on day 6 now) and my schedule seems to be different from a lot of folks. I have the basic turbo fire... not the advanced - but I don't have Stretch 40 or Core 20 or any of the EZ videos. They are not on my schedule, either. Only Stretch 10 and Abs 10... and the Fire 30-40-50, etc.

Has the program recently changed?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire NSV; I started Turbo Fire 3 months after knee surgery, since I was still over 200lbs I was a little hesitant to do the jumping exercises. My surgery was in September, and even though my knee is healed I was still hesitant to do the jumping, but slowly, I started do jumping jacks, hops, even a little jump with high/lows, now my goal is to do a tuck jump and ultimately the sumo burpee.

@jjwalker77, do a search for schedule. I believe this topic has been covered before, you may be able to find your answer there. I'm not sure, but I think a couple of "TF Hotties" called Beachbody and was able to get a corrected schedule.
  • angie_04
    Options
    HIIT25+Abs10+Stretch10= DONE Yesterday!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    HIIT 20 + Sculpt 30 done and done!! Boy did I miss those HIIT workouts!!!
  • jjwalker77
    Options
    @jjwalker77, do a search for schedule. I believe this topic has been covered before, you may be able to find your answer there. I'm not sure, but I think a couple of "TF Hotties" called Beachbody and was able to get a corrected schedule.

I searched but couldn't find exactly what my issue is. My coach started TF 2 months before me - and she has a completely different schedule AND discs. My set doesn't have any of the EZ workouts, stretch 40, core 20, etc. My schedule matches what I have though, it's just different from every.other.schedule I've seen on the internet or otherwise. Not a big deal, really, it's just that my schedule is different (and my workouts are different) from everyone else's... which makes it hard when people want to buddy up for the same week/day workout.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Did Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    They have different schedules some of them have the newer disc in them and so has the older ones that have totally different ones and a different schedule.
  • jjwalker77
    Options
    Yeah - I found a thread on the teambeachbody.com website that said they've had multiple schedule changes over the last few years. No worries!
  • jjwalker77
    Options
    I just don't have any sculpt or tone videos at all. Just Fires, HIITs and one Stretch 10. I wish I had all of them! I'll order the adbanced set eventually, though.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 30 this morning...strained a muscle during my run yesterday afternoon so had to follow Ally this morning...but at least I still did my workout! Tomorrow starts week 10 for me!
  • angie_04
    Options
    I finished the 12 Week program yesterday :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

So I guess I will just continue on and start week 13 today. I have I guess what they call the *old* schedule, and my whole 12 weeks did not include Stretch 40, Tone 30, Sculpt 30, Core 20!!!!! Idk why, but I'm very excited to see that week 14 starts them!! So on I go woohoo!!!!

face13da93eed48.png
  • angie_04
    Options
    Week 13-1 Fire45EZ=DONE:bigsmile:
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well I took last week off due to our vacation at Disney Workd.... So it's been kinda crazy! This week I have been doing a variety of turbo fire DVD's!! Monday I am starting Week 8!!!! Yay!!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire55EZ=DONE :bigsmile:
  • jmaguil4
    jmaguil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Core 20 and Upper 20 DONE! =)
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire30=DONE

Week 13 Day 3
  • tdannim
    tdannim Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I just joined this group and I'm super excited to be starting my Turbofire challenge on Monday (June 10th)! Pray for me...
  • CarolinaGrace77
    Options
    6/8
    Core 20
    Barbell work 20 minutes
    Walk/jog 3 miles
    624 calories burned according to bodymedia arm band

Work Out: even with it being sporadic, it is about time to increase weights on the weight lifting. On the down side, I have neglected my core and it showed today. I need to start incorporating it in my work outs.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    did my Fire 45 and Stretch 10 this morning! Rest day got moved around because of going to the cabin all day Friday...but it's all good! All caught up now and ready to push through these last couple weeks and a bit of turbo!!!