June 1

Options
Salty510
Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
Take some before photos! Front, back and side. You don't have to show anyone but it would be good to have them for comparison to how awesome you will look at the end of the month!!

Do Brokenhearted abs twice!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLHUBrr4D0V_GL8y-TdPWcOPsvZgY03oP0

day1_zpsd540661c.jpg

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this one right after day 1 and I only managed to get halfway through each video, too worn out from that cardio, haha.

june1_zps0985b533.png
  • LilyGrey
    LilyGrey Posts: 18
    Options
    I am running just a little late, clearly (I have been really ill.)! But working on catching up on the workouts I have missed! Doing June 1st workouts today and planning on doing at least 2 extra workouts each day until I am caught up! But took some progress pictures on the 5th June, which I do not really feel comfortable sharing, but maybe if I get some progress by the end of the month I will!

- Awesome Sauce Arms - done and jeeze, my strength is so down!
    - Arm Attack - done but really struggled with the tricep dips, but I have a feeling that the books I was using were not really quite the right height or size so may well be why. Will try again at some point with either a block or a better selection of books!
    - Miley Cyrus Abs. WO - done this workout before and my strength and form has soooo improved this time around.
    - Hot Abs - I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Lady Gaga. Oh my, ouch.
    - Brokenhearted Abs x2 - Fairly easy, but felt the burn afterwards.

Diet - all clean and vegan for today! (As it is every day ;) )

Lily x