my A#$

Options
FluffyDogsRule
FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
so, i'm just saying this because there is NO WHERE in the world where anyone could possibly understand this except for here, in the women stronglifts message group...

my rear end has gotten so firm and big and luscious and "sticky-outy" (guess i could say perky, lol) that i literally have to STUFF my butt cheeks into my tight pants. STUFF them in. really stuff them, one at a time, into where they are supposed to go inside my tighter pants.

i'm not sure if i like this or not?? it looks damn good, but i'm a teacher...is this permitted?? makes for a pretty tight fit in the back. my husband likes it, that's for sure. :)

Replies

• kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Um, I rock my booty. I've never had one before, so I enjoy the fact that I have to physically stick it into my skinny jeans. :smile: As for appropriateness? I teach at a university, but in the art department - so I am ALWAYS more modestly dressed than my students. . .:smile:
  • 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The only thing my husband has noticed since starting lifting is that my butt seems 'higher and rounder'. LOL.

Own it! Love it! :laugh:
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Fab! Mine is def higher and rounder too!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    I used to have a severe case of pancake butt. I'm really enjoying having something to put in the back of my jeans now. I :heart: heavy squats!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I had quite a chuckle reading that. thanks! I wear skirts and workout pants almost exclusively, so not sure if I'd have to stuff things. :laugh:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm actually getting an *kitten* from all these squats too. HooRAY! I think it's totally appropriate for you to put your stuff into whatever clothes make you feel good and teach the heck out of those kids. You can't help the fact that you have such a shapely rear and you wouldn't even be asking this if you were stuffing chubby thighs and butt into pants.

:drinker: Cheers to rears!
  • Amazing1985RSD
    Options
    You get used to it after a while. :happy: Another "issue" that I've had is having to buy new clothes due to getting bigger. I used to wear a size 30 waist, now I wear 34. I've had to buy bigger shirts as well.
  • inkysmurf
    inkysmurf Posts: 168
    Options
    I can't wait till this is me! yay for you all.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    OMG I can't stop starting at my *kitten* every time I walk by a mirror! I love how perky and high it sits now! I've always had a big bum but this......this is big and delicious :love:

Also, I say pics or it didn't happen :wink:

3imR8Cjl.jpg?1
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    My bum has definitely scooched up some. Which at 45 makes me happy. Better than the other way, I say! :drinker:
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Now I have Sir Mixalot in my head! thanks for the earworm, Vegas! Baby got Back :)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Best booty song ever!

Plus thanks for my shameless *kitten* showing off haha you know I'm proud when I don't need to be asked for a picture....I just do it lol
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your A#$.

About whether it's "permitted"--look back to when you were a student. Unless you are such an awesome teacher that the students are completely riveted by what you are saying, there are probably quite a few who aren't really listening to what you are saying and are instead judging what you are wearing. I had a rather dull English lit teacher in high school--I don't remember much of what she taught me, but I sure do remember that her skirts were too short for her age and her hair was awful.

So if I were you, I would dress for work so that your clothes do not distract from your teaching material. That might mean wearing pants that you don't have to wrestle your buttocks into. Just my 2c :)
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!! See, I knew you ladies wouldn't disappoint!! ;)
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till this is me! yay for you all.

Same here! :bigsmile: