Just started today!

Options
I just completed W1D1 of the program and I have got to say that I have definitely impressed myself! I am currently 224.8lbs and I have never did something like this before. I almost got discouraged because when I started playing my music through the app, I was unable to hear the voice of the trainer! Just as I restarted the app without playing my music, my grandmother called me and I was thinking to myself "oh no I'm NEVER going to be able to do this!" but behold, I was able to hear the trainer while talking to my grandmother and my grandmother not only kept me distracted but also kept me on point with my pace and I am happy to say that I completed 2.7km in 30 minutes!

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Great job starting! That's the biggest milestone!
  • bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just started today as well :)
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started today too!

I do not have a smartphone and don't intend on getting one. I need to download iTunes to this computer, find my iPod cable and get the podcasts. I did it with the timer on my Fitbit today.
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am starting the program today. I woke up early to start it this morning but it was POURING down rain and I just couldn't do it. Hopefully after work it will have stopped raining quite so hard and I can get out and start. I'm excited!!!! :smile:
  • shanellef05
    shanellef05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The first week is always the hardest.

I'm on W3D3 tomorrow. I do my running on the treadmill... I've written down exactly what times I need to run and walk.. I'm going to wait before running outside... I'm still trying to figure out what my conversational pace is..