MFP Friends that EAT!

Options

Replies

• colleen3115
    colleen3115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm eating around 2000 a day with a focus on lifting and trying to hit 20,000 steps a day from walking. Taking a week off of lifting this week though. Just put something about Eating more to weigh less in the friend request.
  • CatShelton
    CatShelton Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Its so much more fun to eat and not be starving all the time. I have so much more energy to lift heavy things now! haha I am sending you a friend request.
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I eat according to my fitbit too, so about 2300+..... Starving sucks!

Can you add em2wl on any requests as it drives me nuts when I end up with friends I have nothing in common with.......
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    LOl...oh yes, I EAT!!! Feel free to add me:-)
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!!
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lift 3 days a week. I am doing New Rules of Lifting Supercharged. I eat around 1800-2000 a day.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lift 3 days a week. I am doing New Rules of Lifting Supercharged. I eat around 1800-2000 a day.
  • RedHeadMoo
    RedHeadMoo Posts: 11
    Options
    Fellow eater!! I also lift very heavy 3x a week.
    I'm new to MFP but not new to eating and lifting. :)

Would love the add.

I learned my lesson with low calories and the love for working out. I had no idea how much I wasn't eating. LOL.

I'm at 2400 right now and some days I eat 2800+.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot 2200-3000 a day and lift weights! Anyone can add me. Make sure to include EM2WL in the FR so I know how I met you!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    After a workout
    tumblr_m4ivdtspdC1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Then

DKDB2j6.gif
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs last year and then fell off the wagon and gained back about 20, but I'm back in the groove now and each time I fall and restart, I feel that my attitude evolves a bit away from the crash diet mentality and toward a more sane and sustainable approach. I now don't care how long it takes as long as I get there and am not considering a day a "failure" if I don't have my "goal deficit" at the end of each day. Heck if I'm 1 calorie under maintenance it's ok! I tried the 1200 calorie a day thing and while I can sustain it for awhile, I don't want to live like that! I have a bodymedia link and am just trying to do my 10,000 step goal each day and target 500-1000 calories less than that. My calories are sort of all over the place as I travel 1/2 my life for work and have very irregular hours when traveling. I just try to average them out over the week. I've only been back at it for about three weeks now but feeling very good so far. I average 1700-1900 calories per day, sometimes its a lot higher and sometimes lower. I don't have to go to work (hopefully they won't call me, fingers crossed) for over three weeks and love being at home where I can try out healthy new recipes and get good sleep and my nice hilly walk in each day.

I like peeking into this group and seeing people who are successful in their health goals and still enjoying a good amount of food. The two aren't mutually exclusive it is good to know. Anyone can add me as a friend, I don't have many on here and most of the ones I did have from last year went missing sometime during my relapse.

cheers!

stephanie
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me!
    tumblr_m8bggzrN4n1rrawjco1_500.gif

You post some of the funniest GIFs lol.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    just added u
  • Rock1348
    Rock1348 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the EM2WL world... I'd love to have friends that are on the same path
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    After a workout
    tumblr_m4ivdtspdC1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Then

DKDB2j6.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am just getting going on this EMTWL plan. I was at 1700 calories at first, and was just starting to lose a bit, and then I picked up a Personal Trainer to get some confidence in the gym and getting started with lifting. He instantly upped my total protein grams to 175/day and my total calories daily to 1950. So, once again have seen a slight gain (which I absolutely refuse to log! LOL) and feeling nervous. The workouts are super fun though!

I could use more friends who eat on my list. Feel free to add me, and I am going to send out some requests myself.
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I eat at least 2000 a day. I am doing Chalean Extreme. I have lost oh, 100 pounds following this way of eating. 28 left!
  • jeda1231
    jeda1231 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i eat A LOT - everyone makes fun of me since i always say i have to eat every 2-3 hours haha (or else I get cranky!)
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    I eat a pretty clean paleo diet, and after about a 6 month scale plateau have been gradually upping my calories lately, just to try something different. Doing a 'reset' of sorts this month, and just getting my deficit from exercise. I just changed my daily goal to 2000 and I am loving it!! Would LOVE to have new friends that are eating more!!! I get so sick of reading diaries of people eating 1200 frickin calories...I used to do that back in the day. But NEVER again!! lol
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....I am definately an eater!! LOL