for those that were at goal when starting clx

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
when did you really see results? was it in burn, push, lean or lean for life? I am just curious.... i am almost finished the push phase and will be taking my pics next weekend, so i hope to finally see some changes..... I will sail though and keep going till the end of lean for life but am waiting impatiently for some changes.... how do i know if i am eating enough or too many cals, when you really don't know how much you burn? I am unsure if i am going right about that, as i wanted to maintain my weight but yet lose body fat...

Replies

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    From my understanding, if you are at your goal weight or any weight, the only way to verify that you are TONING is by fat %. My recommendation is to check your fat % after every phase. And pics never hurt ;-)))))
  • lin7604
    Options
    well i took pics again, so far i have before i started after i finished burn and now after i finished push and there is NO difference... i am so disappointed and sad. I know i am stronger then i have ever been but it's doesn't show? i have used the body fat tested but i find i never get the same reading each time as i hit a slightly different spot, never can seem to hit the same spot twice.
  • mdwelch123
    mdwelch123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did you measure? I started at 103 and want to maintain between there and 105. I just finished Burn phase and am still 103 yet I lost a half inch off of my waist.
  • lin7604
    Options
    oh you bet i measure, i do it weekly. no changes at all!
  • mdwelch123
    mdwelch123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you taking in? I'm doing between 1,700 and 1,800. I started this coming right off of Insanity, so I am trying to avoid losing more weight. I just want to look healthy (muscular/athletic) and not skinny. I am also aiming for 40% carbs, 40% protein, and 40% fat.
  • lin7604
    Options
    i am doing 40-30-30 and i aim for a min 1400 cals to 1600. i mostly seem to be around 1600. my tdee is only 1766 so i can't go over that at all...
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of my first round of burn & I notice changes already. My biceps are looking better, and my back has changed quite a bit.