spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Did you exercise today?

I got my 35 minutes of Zumba in but didn't burn much :(

Replies

• devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I used some apps on my phone that are made by ZenLabs that makes c25k.... Push up, butt and ab trainer..... I wasn't super impressed with them...think I will go back to 30DS on the days I am not doing C25K...
  • triciap7
    triciap7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 45 minute TurboFire workout. It felt good to jump around!
  • mamadiamond13
    mamadiamond13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just did my 225 squats for the day. I'm leaving for work soon so I'll get quite a bit of walking done while I'm there. That's all for today though. Good luck to everyone!
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did 2 miles with Leslie Sansone DVD this morning, and then Day 10 of Level 1 of 30 Day Shred with Jillian Micheals. I'm going to hit another couple of miles tonight before dinner, and if it stops pouring, take my dogs for our nightly 1.5 mile walk.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    so far I took my little one to the park this Am and chased them all over it instead of sitting on the bench and found a great thing today!

image.jpg

this is at our park right next to playground and is free sorta lol I say sorta because on my waterbill I pay $1 for Park Upkeep and renovations lol but $52 a year for that is awesome compared to $600 a year and my kids can go and have fun while I workout because I took this pic from the playground area!!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did 40 mins weights then a 2.8 mile walk this afternoon with my baby girl :-)
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I walked my furry kid before work - 1 1/2 miles. Evening plans for some strength training
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome y'all! I ended up taking my boys to a splash pad earlier today and got in a little bit of walking. I didn't wear my fitbit or my HRM, so I'm not going to add it in.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I used my Start walking at home 3 miles with Leslie Sansone 45min long then I took my little guy for a 30 min walk around the neighbor hood since all the older children are at Vacation Bible School this week! ended up with all my calories for the day back lol
  • neolexirocco
    Options
    I did 2 dog walks at 55 mins in total and a 15 min walk to run errands - slow/moderate pace
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I walked my dogs for 30 minutes before work. Did 30 minutes on my wii and did day 9 of 30 day shred tonite
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    60 minutes jazzercise for me this morning...I probably walked 2 miles thorughout the day at work...bought a pedometer last week so I can gauge my daily walking more accurately but it doesn't work so well...hoping I can find the receipt so I can get my money back, and thinking I need to invest in a fitbit...anyone out there already have one? like it??
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Completed 50 min of cardio
  • umekanzah
    umekanzah Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I didnt workout yesterday since i was fasting for religious reasons and by the end of the fast just didnt have the energy. But i was pretty active all day, running after my kids, house work etc.