Options
2»

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Well.. basically

Dogs are good companions.

Cats are good things you wanna play with when you are in the mood, or it's in the mood.

If your lifestyle suits a companion, then dog is your choice. If your lifestyle suits something that can care for itself 90% of the time then the cat is for you.

This is incorrect

Dogs are better

This is true, but cat people wont accept that.

That's because cat people are crazy
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    NOPE.
    CATS RULE.........
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    The right cat is truly a wonderful experience. I should know, I have six of the little buggers, but the one that follows me around everywhere I go, sleeps at my feet, is just a great buddy. The other five are okay, I guess. I'd be happier without four of them.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i don't believe that this is an either-or situation. i have one of each. they are my boys. they both meet me at the door. they both cuddle (sometimes at the same time in a slightly passive-agressive-towards-each-other way that leaves me sweating under a mass of fur). neither drools. they are both very clean - though there is a farce in my house whenever i give the dog a groom, he does LOVE having his teeth brushed, whereas the cat acts like i'm trying to strangle him. when i go on vacation with the roomie, i do have to board the dog and the cat gets the whole house to himself. but the swing side is that when i get back, the dog is greatful to be out of puppy jail and the cat ignores me for half the time i was gone (it's his mathematical equation and he lives by it). when company comes, the dog greets them. the cat hides. neither steals food from the counter (though snacks left in the living room are apparently fair game in their minds).

i love them both. you cannot make me choose.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, but you've only put the dog on your ticker. You have already chosen!

:wink:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, but you've only put the dog on your ticker. You have already chosen!

:wink:

hahahaha.

the cat is but a grey blurr in pics.