Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
600649_536793203043556_1456709963_n.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Just want to say, bummed that app for Iphone doesn't let you in groups so had to save website too!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is so true...doing more then 5 squats...doing more then 10min of cardio finishing Ripped in 30...all pretty amazing looking back..I'm way stronger

Until later today...I'm up way too late its 12:18am...aye I'm not going to be happy in the morning...
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Well, I got some walking and a little running done yesterday, but nothing else (well, a few squats pushing lil miss on the see saw). Today got completely turned around. Plans have changed 3 times and will probably change again...as a big storm is brewing on the night of the (outdoor) school program. There will definitely be no time at the park today. Perhaps I will finally get to those bodyweight exercises that have eluded me this week.

It's nice to come here and just put into words what's going on in my life at the moment and how it relates to getting some activity done and ultimately working towards my fitness goals. I don't really expect replies, but it's nice to just "put it out there" and then move on. I really do feel accountable by posting in here everyday. And I really love reading what's up with everybody else, even if I don't always comment. It's inspiring to see what others have going on in their lives, that they must "work with" in achieving their fitness goals too.

:heart:

Happy Hump Day!
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Day Wednesday Everyone...

CLX Push Circuit 2 was done this morning focusing on SHOULDERS and legs for 35 minutes. I used heavy weights to max out at 6-8 reps per exercise including some of the extreme sets. Out of the 9 exercises, next week I can increase weights in 6 of them. I made sure to use proper form while performing lunges today to better protect my knees. Dumbbell sets in use: 6.25, 7.5, 10, and 12.5.

Toni - you were up early getting fitness done and it does feel good to see our progress results. Continue to get stronger!

Sherry - Love the poster quote above! I really like coming here to read what everyone is doing and the challenges faced on this daily journey. It is a way of knowing that those challenges can be overcome, too. Some things are absolutely out of our control sometimes but we just keep moving forward day to day. It's always a good idea to look back on where we started, too. I hope that storm doesn't get too rough there. Have a blessed day.

Marla, I was surprised like you that the MFP app doesn't make the forums accessible. Maybe that will be an upgrade sometime in the near future.

Read ya'll later...:wink:
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Didn't do anything before work. Depends on weather if I swim after as its cooled down and windy.
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Doing a late swim after dinner :)
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Finally got my booty in gear and did a 50 min Latin Aerobic Zumba video I found on YouTube. It was fun. I'm going to look around for some more routines. I think this kind of workout is great for me on days I just don't feel like doing it, because I don't necessarily feel like I'm "working out", ya know?

Pam - I really wanted to see "Cloud Atlas" (watched it and while it was good, it didn't captivate me like I thought it would) and I still want to see "Oz The Great and Powerful". It wasn't at any of the RedBoxes close by, so it will have to wait. I got "Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters" at hubby's request. It was good also.