To weigh, or not to weigh?

Options
cm1458
cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all doing well! You guys are awesome!
I'm having a dilemma. I don't know whether or not to weigh myself. I'm about to start level 2 of 30DS and I've been doing well so far (From what I've seen/heard, level 2 is gonna kick my butt hard!)
I really am curious to see if the scale has moved down. I know I shouldn't rely on my weight, I should use pictures/how my clothes fit/measurements. I Know if it goes up, my motivation will probably go down, and I might give up. But I really am anxious to see my weight (I used to weigh every day and I havent now for 2 weeks....withdrawals? lol)
What do you guys think!?

Replies

• AngelinaB79
    AngelinaB79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have actually put away the scales for June.
    I weighed myself on the 1st and not planning to weigh myself until the 1st July.
    I am starting the 30DS today. I took before photos and hope to gauge progress that way until 1st July when I will be doing measurements, Callipers and weight.
    I am finding it really difficult not to sneak the scales out and check but I am determined that I am not going to be reliant on the scales anymore.
    I was like yourself, I was finding myself weighing every day and some days more often.
    Good luck :-)
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot! This really helps :)