Looking for lifting friends

Options
jeepcj5
jeepcj5 Posts: 10 Member
I'm trying to get back into lifting but I have to admit I was little spoil before and had a guy friend that was a personal trainer/crossfit gym owner that would work with me for free. Since I moved I no longer have that support and I'm trying to back into shape after having a terrible pregnancy where I gained 70+ pounds. I know it's going to take time to be able to get back into shape and regain my strength but I'm having the hardest time getting out of my head. Needs friends that can give good advice and support.

Replies

• ELCABRA
    ELCABRA Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey momma I got ur back, i was recovering from a herniated disk and gained madd weight and couldn't do anything so when i decided to get real and work my *kitten* back into shape i turned to this 5x5 cause it looked easy to commit too and got hooked. If you can stick with it you will tear all that baby weight up and turn that **** into that good lookin muscle and be the hottest momma at day care.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I started stronglifts back up a little over a month ago. Sending friend request!
  • Jessemelcher
    Jessemelcher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been doing sl for over a yer now. Send everyone friend me. Squat 315x5 deadlift 390x5 bench 225x5 row 245x5 clean and ohp 150x5
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sending FR now.
  • Erod1972
    Erod1972 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can always use more lifting friends :)