February 2014 Babies

Options
mommy_hood
mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
Anybody else due in february? according to online calculators I am due somewhere between Feb 7 and Feb 12, I have my first ultrasound/appt tomorrow and I will get a more accurate EDD.

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Depending on which calculator I use, I'm due either January 30, 31 or February 1so I feel entitled to join both the January 2014 babies group and the February one! Realistically though, if my last pregnancy was any indicator, bub No.2 will probably arrive about January 25!

My first scan is not for another two weeks - excited and nervous at the same time.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    February 9th here - I have my first doctor's appointment on 6/19!
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Due February 7th-ish
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    February - March, im not sure yet. First appointment 6/18 :D
  • mommy_hood
    Options
    First Ultrasound I was very early so I get to go back in two weeks and get another ultrasound hopefully by then we will see a heartbeat :)

according to LMP (my periods are not 28 days more like 31 to 33 ) my EDD is February 7 but by gestational sack size I am due February 10 so hopefully by next ultrasound I will have a more accurate guesstimate... I am almost certain the february 10 date is correct due to positive OPK's and the fact that I do normally ovulate later than the average cycle...

Here are the pictures !!! everything looks good so far just very early and not much to see yet !!!

ultrasound001privateinfo-2.jpg

ultrasound002privateinfo-2.jpg

So as of yesterday I was somewhere between 5 weeks 1 day and 5 weeks 4 days and I found out I was pregnant on May 31 so very super early pregnancy test....
  • rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sometime in mid-Feb for me! We'll hopefully be getting an ultrasound in the next few weeks to get a more accurate date. Definitely looking forward to baby #2! :happy:

Already getting some nausea... which I love and hate. :ohwell:
  • mommy_hood
    Options
    I have no morning sickness or really any symptoms except missed period and somewhat larger breast and sore breasts on the outer parts and man do they hurt!!! I joke with my husband that I must be having a boy because only a guy would think they aren't already large enough ! ( I am a 40 H lol) and that a girl would know better than to put another girl through this !!! when I was pregnant with my girls my boobs did not grow and the only breast pain I had were in my nipples like they were freezing cold and could cut glass... this time no pain in nipples but golly ever do the sides hurt near my arms...

Are any of you having symptoms?? when did they start for you??
  • MSpradling18
    MSpradling18 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Due right around Valentine's day! You girls are the first people I've told (beside my husband), feels thrilling! Aside from occasional nausea, being extremely tired and not having a period it is hard to believe I'm pregnant. First appointment in 3 weeks, hopefully that helps the news settle in.
  • meglettx
    meglettx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My own calculations put me at February 16, dr said 18... I'm guessing since its my first I'll be later then that anyway. :)
  • braggsalot
    braggsalot Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just had a positive test yesterday and going off the charts it says February 28. I saw my Dr today to get a blood draw to find out what my numbers are and then I will be sent to the OB office.
  • Ero79
    Ero79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just discovered I'm pregnant last week (first baby). According to the online calculator, I'm due around mid Feb. My first appointment is June 20.
    I was dieting the month before my pregnancy and I lost 10 lbs, so I'm back to my average weight. I am so worried I would gain too much weight during pregnancy that I can't lose after delivery.
    I feel tired all day and I'm wondering if there is a certain diet I should follow. I keep searching online and they all say the same thing.... lots of veggies and fresh fruits, milk and prenatal vitamins. I would love to find a clearly stated diet saying what and how much to eat in each meal.
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My first prenatal appointment was yesterday! My offical due date is Feb 10th! The boyfriend is hoping for the 5th (his brithday) my second child & completely excited, my son is 6 going on 7 in a few short months. He is also very excited & loves the webmd pregnancy app, he keeps looking at how the baby is suppose to look each week & reads what is growing :)
  • claire_donegal84
    claire_donegal84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Claire, I live in Ireland.
    I'm about 6 weeks pregnant... by our own calculations, due around February 15th.. I'll have my first antenatal appt in 2 weeks time, and my first scan at 10 weeks. So exciting.
    Would love to have friends due around the same time x
  • aliOop18
    aliOop18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Due February 21st by our calculations. I don't have my first pre-natal appointment until July 23rd. This is my first baby - my husband and I are very excited....but of course we are still cautious and haven't told everyone yet, due to risk of miscarriage.
  • pellini76
    pellini76 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my 4th child (due 19th feb by due date calculators). My other children are 12, 10 & 20 months. This pregnancy is already so different from my others. This time around I am an "older Mother" and seem to have no energy whatsoever. I haven't had any energy for 3 weeks now. I haven't told anyone apart from my hubby about the pregnancy. I never really watched my weight with the other 3 as I never gained more than 12lbs with any of them but this time I want to be able to be somewhat in control of not gaining too much. Does anyone on here have any tips on foods to eat that wont make me pile on the pounds but will give me some much needed energy.
  • ayschiar
    ayschiar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Due sometime in February! I got my positive 6/12, but at my appointment 6/20 it was too early to see anything but the sac. Doc estimated I'm between 4-5 weeks right now. I go back mid-July to get another ultrasound and a due date =)
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! February 2nd here, according to LMP. Ultrasound Wednesday for dating :)
  • HeyImRin
    HeyImRin Posts: 13
    Options
    February 6th :)
  • kmgstevens
    kmgstevens Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just had my first ultrasound today and got to see a little jelly bean sac. I am about 5 weeks 1-4 days, so I am going to be heading back in on July 3rd for a followup ultrasound to see if a heartbeat will have developed by then. This is my first pregnancy and I have been on pins and needles the whole time, worrying about what every little twinge of pain means or even worrying about a lack of symptoms meaning something. Pregnancy is a very stressful thing for a natural worry wart like me!! But I am also beyond thrilled and am praying nonstop that the next couple months fly by without incident so I can share this good news and not be worried every other day.

Currently my due date is expected to be February 20, 2014 :)
  • Kina7
    Kina7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everybody! I found out on 6/19 that I'm pregnant again! My first appt will be 7/3 with my dr but I'm going to a resource center to have a free ultrasound on Monday. Based on my last cycle I think I'm due 2/18.
    I had a miscarriage in December but 2 healthy pregnancies before that. Can't wait to see my sticky bean on screen =)