Started today

Options
...and I have two questions:
1. How fast do I need to go to avoid getting caught by zombies? I evaded them twice but got caught once .. F(x_x)F
2. What am I going to do with all these sports bras?

Replies

• lizpirate
    lizpirate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1. 20% faster than your base speed
    2. Allocate them to the housing part of your base, of course!

:P

Welcome to Abel, Runner 5!
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    IDontLikeRegistering Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Right you are. I'm not sure houses use bras but what would I know?
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options

I've been assuming the women who live in the houses do.

It's better than the notion that the men who live in the houses use the sports bras. :sick:
  • pduk
    pduk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To be serious for a moment (well, a bit more serious): how do you allocate supplies to areas in the 2nd version of the app? I haven't been able to do this. I also have a large collection of sports bras and underwear and people are starting to look at me funny.
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    IDontLikeRegistering Posts: 51 Member
    Options

I've been assuming the women who live in the houses do.

It's better than the notion that the men who live in the houses use the sports bras. :sick:

Maybe 13kg ago I might have found a use for one... :p
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    To be serious for a moment (well, a bit more serious): how do you allocate supplies to areas in the 2nd version of the app? I haven't been able to do this. I also have a large collection of sports bras and underwear and people are starting to look at me funny.

I don't think you do allocation that way anymore. You collect until you have enough to "buy" your next upgrade, and then you build.

I'm sure I speak for every woman here when I say that we could all have lived very happily without the mental image that comment created... :laugh:
  • sarannakitten
    Options

I don't think you do allocation that way anymore. You collect until you have enough to "buy" your next upgrade, and then you build.

I'm sure I speak for every woman here when I say that we could all have lived very happily without the mental image that comment created... :laugh:

*hands around the brain bleach*