Interuterine bleed?

Options
Odiliawine
Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
Hello all,

I went to the doctors a few days ago and she told me that on my ultrasound there was a small bleed in my uterous. She told me not to worry about it, that all was fine; but we will need to do an extra ultrasound at 18 weeks to make sure things are still going well. I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this issue and what could possibly be causing it? And more importantly, how do I fix it or potentially make it worse? The doctor was very quick and didn't really give me any time to ask questions before she ran out the door :/

Replies

• jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just take it easy for now. I started bleeding at 8 weeks and had an ultrasound and I realized I had a bleed. They don't do anything for it. Most of the time, unless it's really bad it will resolve on it's own.
  • cdbarger
    cdbarger Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing. At my 9 week u/s I had a small bleed, and tomorrow is my follow-up to see that it has resolved. I haven't experienced any bleeding or cramping, so I'm thinking that it did. Hopefully everything will look all better tomorrow.

Good luck! I wish I could give you some advice, but just know that you are not alone! And stressing out isn't going to help...try and stay calm. The doctor knows when to be concerned.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I was told this as well at my first us when I was 6 wks, and they checked a couple times and I am now almost 36 weeks and have not had any issues. I am sure everything will be ok!!!

Good luck!