Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
389260_536853506370859_480846411_n.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Did I mention this is always a crazy time of year for me? haha.

Pre-school registration was a no-go...it was a mob scene and the waiting period was until midnight!!! (Plus other complications, such as not enough open spots for kids & lacking a necessary piece of red-tape.) I live in a crazy place! My son's program was nice and finished right before the storm hit. But anyway, I got nothing fitness-oriented done yesterday. And now, we just got a last minute casting call for my son, so this afternoon will be messed-up too. Again, probably no park, but I suspect there will be plenty of "tot carrying" done to/from casting & hopefully my son's lessons (if there is time left). (Hoping for no rain during that time.)

All I can do is keep telling myself, "It'll all be over soon". haha! But it's true, once school finishes Friday, this crazy time of year will subside and I can carve out a NEW routine based on no-school.

I hope everyone else is getting it done. Do an extra rep or lap for me and hopefully I'll be joining you all in happy exercise land soon! :happy:
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    A very busy day for you by the sounds sherry! I hope that the registraton works out next attempt!

I got a good run in yesterday, same distance but at a faster pace - and it didn't feel like I was killing myself so that kind of made me feel good. Actually didn't plan to get to run yesterday either because it was raining....and giving it for the day but fortunately I caught a break in it mid-afternoon.

I agree about the iphone app having access to the forums, it would certainly be nice. Maybe on an update!

Hoping to run today as well!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I did get my squats 110 and 1.5min plank in yesterday but my youngest had his 8th grade promotion ceremony and that took up any spare time...mainly because I don't get up and workout in the morning :-(..Not a morning person I barely talk to people..I'm not going to jump around.. Lol

I will check back..have a good day
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello Team....

Cardio day….Outdoor walk. 3607 steps. 1.6 miles. 2.9 mph avg speed. Took it easy on rt knee. Wore different shoes. Need to buy trail walking shoes for our terrain. A little later in the morning I worked outdoors doing shoveling of some heavy soil from near our pond, then started the planting of green things for about an hour...or a little longer. A lot of walking back and forth across the property, too.

Sherry - registering your youngest sounds crazy wild to get done over there...omgoodness. Glad the storms were not a problem during your son's program. At least you can look forward to things settling down with school ending so you can get back on a fitness routine.

Maureen - good deal getting in a nice run on yesterday and feeling better about your performance. Happy running!

Toni - lol at you not being a morning person. I thought I was the only person that didn't like to "talk" in the mornings but I will exercise in solidarity....LOL!! WTG on your squat/plank challenges, too!

Liz - I still would like to try Zumba but can't do the youtube videos...PC ISP server much to slow...bummer. I keep hearing how much calories it burns while having a good ole fun time...lol. Speaking of movies, we did not finish watching Cloud Atlas because it was "weird" ....lol. Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters was watchable...lol...and wouldn't be surprising if they try to come out with a part 2. We definitely want to see Oz The Great and Powerful but its been hard to acquire from Redbox right now. We'll keep checking.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone so rest day on planks busted out 150 squats...oh the burn.

So I am going to attempt the FB arm workout.... I will let you know how it goes.