6/13 Day 13

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good morning. Yesterday I spent the day at the beach and now my entire body aches. I'm assuming it's from fighting waves because I didn't do any other form of exercise yesterday, not even the 3/20's. I need to soak in a hot tub or something but there's no rest for me. Today, I've got to take my daughter to get her senior pictures taken and then we're going to Tampa for the night to spend time at Busch Gardens and probably the beach...again. I'll be honest with you, I probably won't get any squats or lunges in today. I can barely move my legs.

My goal for today is to stay under my calorie count and get some crunches in. My abs aren't sore so I have no excuse for skipping crunches. I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday.

"Spread positivity. You will never make yourself better by tearing others down."

♥ Diana

Replies

• hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good yesterday. Did 2 sets of my 4/20's, some pilates and waitressed. I stayed under my calories.

Today I have completed 2 sets of 4/20's and pilates.

The plan for the rest of the day is to stay under my calories. I might squeeze in some more pilates or maybe go for a walk later to burn some more calories.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wow, you have just been having an awesome week from the sound of it. Im very happy to say that the terrible terrible pain I've been in since starting the 30 DS has mostly subsided, and I am not taking any breaks so I must be getting stronger! Thank goodness. Maybe that means I can start adding the 3/20s :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Got in my set of 3/20s and a good treadmill/upper body lifting workout this morning. Staying under calories shouldn't be a problem. Tomorrow's probably a rest day for me, but I'll at least try to get in a set of 3/20s.
  • myaebeling
    myaebeling Posts: 11
    Options
    Doing my 3 sets of 20s, but do not know how to get credit on my exercise profile. Help would be appreciated. I also did 60 minutes of walking in the evening heat of Texas.
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can track the time as "weight training" or "light aerobics"
  • myaebeling
    myaebeling Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you for the help.