Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Kick off

Replies

• elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Did day 2 of level one last night, it was easier the second day.

dolphingrl248 don't be scare of level 2, last time I did it I enjoyed that level a lot more than level 1.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Started level 2 today and it kicked my a**.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Day 2 level 2 done. Today was a little bit easier
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Day 3 of level one yesterday, i really didn't want to do it but did it anyway and happy about it. day four tonight!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Level 2 complete!! wohoo! It definitely got easier but it still kicked my *kitten* today. I hope level 3 is easier!!
  • dolphingrl2481
    Day 3 level 2 done today. For the life of me I can't do the push up while bringing the knee up thing lol. Everything else I've pretty much got down. This is a lot more challenging than the 30 ds was.
  • DouMc
    I agree, its definitely more challenging than 30DS was. For the push ups I just did them on my knees the whole way through, I am just about able to do two or three push ups without adding any fancy twisting action to them but I still really felt it doing it on my knees.
  • momof_2boys
    momof_2boys Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Everyone!!! I am new on here and just bought the Ripped in 30 dvd. I have done the 30DS before and enjoyed it, tough but good. I am working towards losing 10pds and toning so thought I would give this one a try. I am going to start it tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and I like reading other's progress...way to go!!!!
  • dolphingrl2481
    Day 4 level 2 done. It is getting easier.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Started level 3 today. Just when I thought she couldn't get any crazier she does. My arms are still very weak. I wish it was as easy to build muscle in them as it was my legs.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Level 3 day 2 done✅
  • DouMc
    I took a week off because i was away. Trying to build up the courage to start level 3. eek.
  • DouMc
    Ok so maybe I should have repeated some of levels one and two after my week off before attempting to move on to level 3. I couldn't do loads of the moves at all. They were just far too hard! Did anyone else find this?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Ok so maybe I should have repeated some of levels one and two after my week off before attempting to move on to level 3. I couldn't do loads of the moves at all. They were just far too hard! Did anyone else find this?

Week 3 was tough! I was happy to see it go for sure.
    After week 3, I felt like week 4 wasn't so bad. Its tough, but not like week 3.

Now that I'm done (last day today) After my off day, I am going to rotate weeks 2 & 3 before heading out of town next weekend & then start something new when I return.

Keep at it!
  • DouMc

Now that I'm done (last day today) After my off day, I am going to rotate weeks 2 & 3 before heading out of town next weekend & then start something new when I return.

Keep at it!

well done for completing it. I am back at it today so only two weeks to go, hopefully I will survive. Did you see results from it?
  • DouMc
    Is anyone still doing this? I just did week 3, day 5. It is taking me for ever to get through this dvd!!
  • Fitfully_me

Keep at it!

well done for completing it. I am back at it today so only two weeks to go, hopefully I will survive. Did you see results from it?

I saw some results. Not much movement on the scale. but saw changes on the tape. Happy about the mid section losses - 1 inch from my waist, 1.5 from below the belly button. :happy: Just a little more to go...
  • Fitfully_me
    Is anyone still doing this? I just did week 3, day 5. It is taking me for ever to get through this dvd!!

How are you handling the duck walks?
  • DouMc
    I would be delighted with 1.5 inches from below the belly button! Well done!

I find the duck walks really hard, I can't go down too low on them because i find it hard on my knees when I do. I definitely find the moves in this much harder to do than those in the 30DS.
  • Fitfully_me
    I would be delighted with 1.5 inches from below the belly button! Well done!

I find the duck walks really hard, I can't go down too low on them because i find it hard on my knees when I do. I definitely find the moves in this much harder to do than those in the 30DS.

Those duck walks finished me in Level 3, just like the 2 minutes of Planks did in Level 2. :noway: (Still can't do the full 2 minutes & Bob's workout asks me to do even longer in plank...:noway: ) Gonna have the strongest core of my life with these two.

I didn't find level 4 as challenging as levels 2 & 3. You'll have to let me know how you get on with it.
    Keep pushing!