Options
spatticus
spatticus Posts: 230 Member
How is everybody doing?

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Doing good! Hope you are as well:) Getting ready to send my little girl to her moms for the summer. Got one week left with her. Sad. Barbecues and birthday party for her this week:)
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    good week so far. scale moved back down after uptick last week. Hope you're well and injury is healed.
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good!!!!! How are you doing? And is everyone else? I'm happy to say I passed my goal last week by a lb!! I am now 188 (from 225 back in Oct 2012)! Yay! lol...

Still feel like I have a ways to go, but super happy with my accomplishments and dedication!

Thanks to everyone here with the motivation and ideas shared :flowerforyou:

Not leaving the group, but just wanted to show my appreciation to you all.

Keep up all the hard work guys!!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm doing OK. The scale is still moving downwards, roughly 1lb a week at the moment. Really stepped up the exercise last week as it was the school holidays, but it is harder to fit it all in now I am back at work. Lovely sunny weather is making salads and fresh fruit look appealing though, which is good.

I now weigh 150lbs, from a starting weight 12 months ago of 210lbs. Haven't exactly decided on a new goal (original goal was 154lbs) but am working towards 140lbs and seeing how it goes.
  • Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well i have 7lbs left but i havent weighed now since 26th May (im not counting or anything lol)! Im gonna weigh next the last day of this month. Hopefully be more of a boost than watching fluctuations and bejng disapointed!