Level 1

Options

Replies

• opaleli43
    opaleli43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred L1 D3 complete! I added some weight to the chest fly and I am feeling it. My poor glutes too! Sweet agony. For me it all about the raises. Shoulders inflamed. Had to pause for 5 today. Tomorrow try to muscle through.
  • MaddieUK
    MaddieUK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    D2 done in a hot sunny room... woha. Sweat so much my HRM fell to the floor.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Side lunges and anterior raises = hell for me...

I hate those!
  • cm1458
    Options
    L1 D5 done :) Feeling the burn!
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me. I want so badly not to do it, but I want the light at the end of the tunnel to come a little faster, too. I know it wont be so bad, so I'm putting my butt in gear! I'm excited to see what my body can do at the end of this :)
  • LaNewFifi
    LaNewFifi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 done, still taking a couple of rests but not as many as yesterday
  • emmahyphenleigh
    emmahyphenleigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have a total love/hate relationship with Jillian?!

I direct my punches at her in the kickboxing part. It helps. But when she praises me (just me!) for having done a good job I am proud as hell.

LOVE THIS! Will definitely start doing this for extra motivation lol
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was in a minor car wreck on Friday so I had to take a few rest days. Did some walking over the weekend instead but now I feel ready to get back to the Shred. Today after work will be L1D3. If I feel up to it, I might do it twice!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 today. Used 8 pound weights, felt the burn.
  • AngelinaB79
    AngelinaB79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will be doing D1 L1 later today.

Unfortunately the only weights I have are only 1lb each. But I do have wrist weights of 350g each so was thinking I could use the wrist weights throughout the whole workout and my baby weights during the strength part.

Will definitely look at bigger weights when going shopping later in the week. But what I have will have to do for now.

Wish me luck :-).

BTW to all, keep up the great work.
    X
  • opaleli43
    opaleli43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fell behind a bit. Completed L1 D6 yesterday. I need to up the weights I think, but I definitely feel that the exercises are getting easier. I am sure I won't feel that way this afternoon :-)
  • AngelinaB79
    Options
    Had to delay the start of L1 D1 until today.
    OMG I got 8min in and I was breath and exhausted.
    It may be because I've not done my normal routine since Thursday of last week.

I told a friend about it and how I could only manage 8min and after we had a giggle about the state I was in at 8min, she said she would do the whole 30DS with me.
    So planning to redo D1 either later or tomorrow.
    Yeah.
  • cm1458
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work! I just finished L1 D10 yesterday and I will be starting L2 Saturday. I have heard its a pain in the butt! I'm eager and scared at the same time! LOL!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 4 today. I keep hoping it'll get easier but so far not happening
  • msnwalsh
    msnwalsh Posts: 9
    Options
    I am day four today and loving it! have learned i need to have towel beside me to wipe the sweat!!! didnt think i would sweat so much in such a short time!
  • AngelinaB79
    Options
    Well was let down by my friend tonight so decided I was going to redo day 1 tonight on my own.
    I managed to get to the end... Yeah.
    Gosh it was really hard. At the end I could have passed out.
    I found that the jumping jacks are the hardest for me then the butt kicks. Really knocks the breath out of me.
    I do hope these will get easier.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 5 in the books! Sunday is usually rest day, so I'm unsure of what I'll choose to do; rest or shred.

Also did some lifting and butt bible today. And now i smoothie! :drinker:
  • AngelinaB79
    Options
    Day 2 yesterday.
    Was surprised how much easier than day 1 it was.
    Doing day 3 later and planning to add my usual routine in with it today.

Keep up the good work everyone :-)
  • cm1458
    Options
    DOne with L1, started L2 today :) not bad! Good luck everyone, you're all doing GREAT!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Well was let down by my friend tonight so decided I was going to redo day 1 tonight on my own.
    I managed to get to the end... Yeah.
    Gosh it was really hard. At the end I could have passed out.
    I found that the jumping jacks are the hardest for me then the butt kicks. Really knocks the breath out of me.
    I do hope these will get easier.

I had problems with the butt kicks too! Just try to land softly. That helped me a lot! It gets easier! Keep going girl! You got this!!