Check-ins 6/9 - 6/15

Options
2»

Replies

• Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hit Power and Inner Warrior. 580 calories burned before inner warrior about 1/2 hour.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Didn't do my workout yesterday. I was looking forward to doing the Plyo workout to see how it differs from Insanity Plyo but I just didn't have the mental focus to workout. Gonna try to get back at it today.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep us posted.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Today is my rest day, so I got to sleep in a little bit this morning, although I wish I had still gotten up and did a workout this morning at 5. I will probably workout and do something tonight, since the weather is crappy here and I won't be able to go for a walk or do anything outside. Have a Great day!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    So when I got on the scale on Monday, I noticed that I had lost a couple of pounds but over the past three days I have noticed that I felt more fatigued during my workouts than before--this is odd because I have been eating more since I put my goal in on MFP as "maintain" once I hit my goal weight. Needless to say, I took today off as a rest day to try and recharge. I had a nice steak and blue cheese salad and will hydrate throughout the day.

After I finished LMC, I took maybe one or two days off between starting to combine Tapout XT with LMC and have been very consistent since I finished LMC in May. I also started to work more on adding weights when doing my SL 5x5 sessions, so I guess I haven't been really good at a post-LMC recovery period.:blushing: Generally, it is good to want to work out but right now I am wondering if I'm over-training. Thoughts?
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well...I haven't been on track due to the death of my 3 1/2 yr relationship this week. I'm not sure if I'll pick up and start over next week or need to wait. The reason being is he will be moving out and the program is technically his since I bought it for him as a gift for Christmas - I might have to order myself a new copy to get started again. But I WILL be back and I'm still gonna check in with you guys - you keep me motivated and I can't lose sight of all my hard work up to this point.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Sorry you ladies are struggling a bit, but only you know what is best for you! My update for today: I took a vacation day today and taking one tomorrow. I got up this morning (not as early as normal) went to hit play on cardio 60 and had computer issues, so got mad and went for a 30 minute walk and then was able to use my laptop and hit play. What a great way to start the day.
  • Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    I was feeling sluggish all day. Allergies maybe. I hope I'm not coming down with anything as half the people I've been around lately have some sort of cold. Loading up on 5000mg of Vita C a day! Anyway I got home this afternoon and decided I'd put Power Kata 45 in and try to push through it. At first I felt fatigued but after the first combo was over I caught a stride and managed to burn 700 calories anyway. I'm totally loving having an outlet to practice martial arts as I just don't have the time to take classes like I used to. 2 more coming up this weekend for me. Sorry you ladies are having the luck.