Looking for Recommendations....Any Suggestions?

Options
Hello my fellow LMC-ers,

I know I'm only halfway through LMC, but I'm a planner to the core, so I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna do for Round 2! I'd like to make a decision and place my order so that it can arrive at least a week before I finish LMC.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Beach Body program to follow LMC? I'm interested in something that will help me lose pounds!!! So far with LMC, I seem to be shrinking, but the scale isn't moving much. At this point any improvement is good, but I would like to see the scale drop more with the next program.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I ordered Brazil Butt Lift...but am debating between that, doing another round of P90X or Combat, or ordering the new Focust T25 (25 minute) workout program that comes out later this month. When are you taking your result pictures?

Weight loss I would rec. P90X, Insanity, or Focus T25.
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    I will get my personal photographers (my kids :) to take my 30 day pics today or tomorrow. I'm gonna post them too. I'm hoping to see a difference since the scale han't moved much.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I will get my personal photographers (my kids :) to take my 30 day pics today or tomorrow. I'm gonna post them too. I'm hoping to see a difference since the scale han't moved much.
    I need to get my 30 day pics done by my daughter this week also....I don't know what I am going to do when she leaves Sunday.....She won't be able to take my 60 day pics....Tripod and timer....maybe I can figure it out.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Hello my fellow LMC-ers,

I know I'm only halfway through LMC, but I'm a planner to the core, so I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna do for Round 2! I'd like to make a decision and place my order so that it can arrive at least a week before I finish LMC.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Beach Body program to follow LMC? I'm interested in something that will help me lose pounds!!! So far with LMC, I seem to be shrinking, but the scale isn't moving much. At this point any improvement is good, but I would like to see the scale drop more with the next program.

What workout are you thinking of doing?
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Based on things that people have said lifting/strength training helps lose fat, so you might want to look into ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    Hello my fellow LMC-ers,

What workout are you thinking of doing?

I'm leaning toward Insanity. From what I've seen of it and the the good things people say about it on Team Beach Body, it looks like a program that has the intensity I want (that is of course contingent upon my back issue going away). I'm also considering doing another round of LMC and ordering the extra discs so that I can do the extreme calendar.
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've actually added Chalean Xtreme 3 times a week and usually pair it with the HIIT Power or Plyo or the Upper/Lower Body LMC workouts in order to up the calorie burn. I love it. I would recommend either Chalean Xtreme or TurboFire.
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    I've actually added Chalean Xtreme 3 times a week and usually pair it with the HIIT Power or Plyo or the Upper/Lower Body LMC workouts in order to up the calorie burn. I love it. I would recommend either Chalean Xtreme or TurboFire.

Yea those 30 minute workouts get me revved up and sometimes I feel like I got a lot more left in me after the workout is done. So pairing with another workout is a really good idea.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity, of course, and tried BBL - never finished it. And tried P90X - also didn't finish it lol. My fave was Insanity, after LMC though. I really like this one. So my vote out of what I have tried is Insanity if weight loss is your goal.
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    u can try TurboFire if u are inclined to choreographed dance moves and kickboxing, or Isanity if you want to push urself to ur limits!!!
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I ended up ordering TurboFire. I've tried a few of the workouts, but I officially start it in 11 days (I have 10 days of Combat left). From what I've seen, I'm going LOVE this program. I love Chaleans energy! And the music is so pumped up it makes me want to go crazy!!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I have heard some great things about Turbo Fire and am hoping to get it after I finish T25. Keep me posted on how you like it.