My 30 Day Results!!!

Options
Well.... I must say that I am pleasantly surprised ....I made a little more progress than I expected! Despite celebrating my husband's birthday, my daughter's birthday and my 13 year anniversary (all celebrations included good food and good cake!) within the last 30 days, I lost 5 inches and 5 pounds (my new profile pic is my results pic) ! How 'bout that?!

I am positive that if I were not doing Combat for the last 30 days I would have gained weight instead of lost! It was because of Combat and my determination to get results that I was motivated to do double workouts and still watch my calories on the "celebration" days....I never did that in the past! I would just eat and throw caution to the wind!

I am so pumped to do the next 30 and see more progress! I'm resting my back another day and then back to Combat on Monday for the next 30!!!

Replies

• amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results!! Keep up the great work, and I am sure you'll be pleased with your 60 day results!
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome results. I'm on day 16 and cannot wait to share my 30 day results.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, keep up the fantastic work!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a Great job! Keep up the great work. I didn't get my daughter to take mine, so will have to wait now for my 60 day pics.
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    Thanks (everyone) for the encouragement!! It it really nice to have supportive people on the same journey as me! I really think it makes a difference too!
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    that's good loss...don't wry about the weight , but inch loss is great! the weight will come off eventually. Are you following the eating plan?
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    that's good loss...don't wry about the weight , but inch loss is great! the weight will come off eventually. Are you following the eating plan?

Thanks! I followed the eating plan very strictly the first couple of weeks. After that I just started using MFP to track my net calories. I'm thinking about going back to the eating plan for the next couple of weeks to nudge myself out of this plateau.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You will get the best results if you follow the nutrition plan that came with the program. Also on team beach body if you do the membership you get access to mean plans.