FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
64350_10151388670237634_834531498_n.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Well, despite having a bad week fitness-wise, today is still a "rest day" and I have no intention of doing planned fitness today. Maybe we'll go for a walk or to the park with the kids, although it is terribly humid today, so we'll have to see how bearable it would be.

Last night I did a few planks and glute bridges after my husband fell asleep. Maybe later I'll slip in a few squats or push-ups--nothing particularly organized, just something to keep me feeling like my muscles aren't wasting away from a bad week.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yard sale..so we shall see what happens...and cleaning if garage . I'm up to 1:50 on plank...and 135 squats...I have to say it has shaped this lower half very quickly in 15 days. My jeans fit a lot better...I shall check back...
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    Pam love the new Profile picture...you look great...I may get around to doing that soon...at least a side by side.I probably need to see it too.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, nia class and will swim later. Been busy all day cleaning and grocery shopping. Making a fancy dinner for hubby tomorrow since his daughter is two states away. Then we are having pool party for mikes small job.

We live in small tourist town and hubby is working part time for taxi service. We are both semi retired but I am off most of year and work almost full time in summer.

I have 3 day weekend but because of tomorrow and party busy busy!!

I felt weird buying crap food like chips and cookies but the people coming are not into health food like me and it's mikes Boss! Lol

I am making stuffed chicken breasts tomorrow and making individual choc souffles. Monday making 7 layer dip and chips. I did buy the teens sparkling lemonade instead of soda, only because I didn't want any extra soda left here!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    Okay what a day it topped out at 98 temperature wise..I cleaned my laundry room which is no small laundry room..has two closets and serves as the catch all room :-( its cleaned now and my garage and I helped with the fence a little. I'm at least a shade darker sun was beaming. I'm exhausted..I did complete 140 squats and 1:30sec plank... gonna eat a bowl of watermelon and pass out...oh I got a splinter last week and now my finger looks like a polish sausage.. uggh I can't win..
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    M-hope the party is a big hit.

T-oh WHY did you say "watermelon"?! I got a regular melon at the fruit stand the other day, but I LOOONG for watermelon! One of these days I'm gonna get one. I just don't know if those tiny little round ones that they sell in the city are as good as the big ones I grew up with. But then again, it'd be quite the workout carrying one of those big ones home from the fruit stand, so I guess that's why they don't have them here in the city. ... Hope your finger gets better. Sounds infected, hope you are tending to it.