CABIN 2: POST RESULTS HERE!

Options

Replies

• SummerMM1
    SummerMM1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Morning All! How's everyone doing? I'm trying to figure out which challenge I'll do today - got a lot going on - but I'll figure it out. Right now I have a date with Billy Blanks (love him - love looking at him better!!) for Tae-Bo flex...that's quite the challenge for me with my balance problems but it's helping!!

Oh yeah, Cybil (my scale) finally decided to lure me in with better numbers - but I'm sure she's going to take them away again tomorrow!! I'll be working on her not doing that. I'd like to be down at least a little by Saturday!!

Hope Tae-Bo was fun and I glad that actually does help with balancing :smile:
    :laugh: LOL Cybil the scale I LOVE :heart: it
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Ok some fun for our Diva Girls :smile:

I don't know about you all but I have a pair of clothing that I have set aside that I so badly want to get into. Do you have some kind of clothing and it can be anything that you can't wait to slip on and it fits??

Mine is these coca cola draw string paints, I know its kinda of weird but I have had them for Well over ten years and never have been able to fit into them. They are still new, my body has never fit into these pair of pants ever. I don't even know why at the time my mom or someone bought them for me and so small. Well they are really small so one day when I can fit my booty into them I am going to hop up and down, hoot and holler. I will take a pic and post it everywhere LOL :laugh:

Ok its your turn :happy:
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yup - some Nicole Miller pants I bought awhile back! They're hanging there waiting for me.. I can "squeeze" into them now but the muffin top really takes over!! Looking forward to being able to wear them - and, by that time, I will probably not like them anymore!!

Next??
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Just tried on those pants - Holy Crap! The muffin top is not looking as fearsome!!! I definitely see progress!!!!!
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Just tried on those pants - Holy Crap! The muffin top is not looking as fearsome!!! I definitely see progress!!!!!

That is GREAT news!!!! That is always a good feeling when you don't think something will fit or look good on you and WHAM they do!!!!
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    My weight is already recorded and entered, working on the rest :smile:

C'mon Divas I really feel I am talking to myself or having a one way conversation :yawn: Hope everyone enjoys there weekened :happy:
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    I'm here!! Just filled mine in - not happily as I'm up .7 lbs. I'm actually in a stabilizing zone with my plan right now so, for that, I'm doing fine - for you campers - not so good!! Hopefully, I'll see a bit of a shift next week!

I keep checking in here but it seems not too many people in our cabin have much to say!!

My low carb pizza was awesome and I had it for 2 days. It didn't affect my weight, believe it or not, as I lost the last 2 days!! I don't know why I spike on certain days then it takes me another 4 - 5 to get that weight back down... It's a connumdrum I tell ya!

Keep checking in - and I will, too. We'll keep the thread going!
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    Hey all! I just did my chart numbers....woohoo! Looks like we have a collective of 8pounds lost so far!
    Donna...doesn't look like I will be making the pizza this weekend....infection is back this morning, :( or at least showing signs of coming back...which means I almost hate to go to bed tonight, and since Cory is up in PA, and Tom lives @ work...I told Keith and Yvonne I didn't feel up to cooking tonight....I just ate some leftover turkey meatballs for lunch that I had thrown in the freezer a couple weeks ago....woke up @ 5 AM because of the pain, that's when I knew it was coming back....so I ate a protein bar, went back to bed at 10AM, and slept till almost 2 PM.....I HATE THIS!!!! .Anywho....congrats to all! and glad you enjoyed your pizza Donna!
    HUGZ!

PS: Sorry to disappoint the group but I do not feel up to trying to find something "Martial Arts" to do today.....I did, however find a new move online to do, I just added it to my morning stretches, and entered it as New activity, although not sure it is cardio...
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Good Morning All! It's Sunday and the start of another week of challenges. Wishing you all good luck!
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Donna- I am sure that weight will melt off next week, you are doing so well. Yes can keep it going LOL

Beth Ann- I am sorry you are not feeling well, I hope it gets better and goes away for good. We so understand about the Martial Arts you are doing Fabulous and we are all proud of you.

I want to say I am proud of everyone, everyone is doing so GREAT!!!!

Ok I couldn't get in the Martial Arts and Cabin Cleaning, I so wanted to but there was not enough time in the day. So much to do with the kids and I started excercising with my next door neighbor in her pool everyday. I really enjoy it and it is a lot of fun. I am so hoping it will help. So I am doing excercise it just isn't the weekly challenge differeent excercise in :( and I am sorry about that. This week is going to be even mor hard. I am volunteering for the Cubscout Day Camp this week and will be gone from 7am till after 4pm. I will try my best, I am still going to keep doing my swimming excercises so I will try really hard to get everything else crammed in also. I will not let you Divas down :smile:
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Yay! We made it to page 3!!!! WooHoo!!

Summer - that's great about the swimming exercises! Have a blast doing them! And, don't worry - just do what you can about the Camp. You have a lot going with your kids and that is a good thing! Cub Scout Day Camp could be your "Pay it Back" day one of the days! Also one of the days could be your "community day" and one of the days could be "nature day". While you're swimming, do your "toning of arms" for body toning!! There's 4 of your days right there!
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You ALL totally rock! I have been crazy and not at my desk since wednesday so I apologize for being a bit MIA, but it doesnt look like it slowed you down any! So thrilled to be part of such a great group of ladies! Keep up the great work this week!
  • missability
    Options
    Have fun this week at "camp" summer! I envy you with the swimming! I LURVE To swim!!!! Had a pool growing up, but not since moving into the home we bought here in 2010 :(

Good luck to everyone with the new weekly challenges! My DIL did me a favor a few weeks ago, involving my husband....NO NOT THAT!!!! EEEEWWWW LMAO!!!
    anywho I told her that I would make her favorite meal, if she would sit down and teach my husband how to use the new cell phone his agency sent him! I was trying, but he is not to tech savvy, and it was just awful, he has the patience of a Gnat!

Anywho she did it, THANK YOU GOD!!!, and requested Chili Mac....so I am making it as we speak, and I entered it as a "pay it back" for today. I will try very hard in spite of this damned infection to keep up with you all this week! Everyone is doing such an amazing job!!! I am sorry I have not been commenting here that much, I have pretty much been ill almost since NMCP started....I am hoping the meds my doctor gives me tomorrow kick this crap right outta me!

Talk to ya'll later! HUGZZZZZZZZ Beth Ann
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Thanks Donna, those will definitely all work. Funny thing is I am the Nature Director for the camp, so that challenge couldn't come at a better time LOL.

Jessy, thanks and welcome back. We all have been crazy and sometimes it just so hard to get on the computer. So we won't hold it against you hehe

Beth Ann I so hope you feel better and these meds really kicks this infections butt. Good Pay it Back and glad you DIL could help your hubby. You are doing so awesome and I am very proud of you. Congrats for the highest Points!!!!

CONGRATS DIVAS WE ROCKED IT THIS WEEK!!!! WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Okay Cabin Mates - Just checking in to start the week!! Hope everyone is warmed up and ready to go! Hubby and I killed two birds with one stone last night - date night and movie critic night. We pretty much agreed on the movie we watched. Today was community day with my once a month helping at a donation center. Not sure yet about tomorrow - maybe nature day. We live on the banks of the Nashua River in North Central Massachusetts right now (not for long - soon to be in New Hampshire) and there are some very fast growing weeds that obscure the view so maybe i'll join my husband when he goes out to tame the jungle! Ick - hate doing it but it's worth a point!!

Have a great evening everyone!!
  • missability
    Options
    whew.....50 Oblique crunches done.....a tad modified...I used a "family size tomato soup can" for about half, but it was kinda large, so used my 25 oz water bottle for the second half....but I got er done...2 pts! YAY!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I started new med last night, and this morning the rash seemed to be lessening, also not as "burny"...YAY!!! ....I

Keep up the great work everyone, and good luck with that move Donna...yikes, moving is a lotta hard work!.......Be back later:)
  • dmdegrassi
    dmdegrassi Posts: 151
    Options
    whew.....50 Oblique crunches done.....a tad modified...I used a "family size tomato soup can" for about half, but it was kinda large, so used my 25 oz water bottle for the second half....but I got er done...2 pts! YAY!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I started new med last night, and this morning the rash seemed to be lessening, also not as "burny"...YAY!!! ....I

Keep up the great work everyone, and good luck with that move Donna...yikes, moving is a lotta hard work!.......Be back later:)

I have a girlfriend who uses food cans for any exercise calling for weights! I figure whatever works!
  • SummerMM1
    Options
    Donna, glad to hear that the rash is getting better.

I am so tired and sore from cubscout camp, constantly on my feet and coming home and excercising in the pool for an hour today that I just can't not get my body do do the surprise challenge. I am really sorry about that, but my body is protesting. I know I am not going to get as many points as I would like this week but just know I am literally working my butt off this week. So I am not sitting around doing nothing.

Oh what fun awaits me tomorrow. I will be going on 6 yes 6 hikes tomorrow for the cubscout camp. I am going to be so tired tomorrow. But can't come home and rest I have my daughter's gymnastics class tomorrow night. Oh what the heck lets throw in some swimming. I so hope I see a huge weight loss this week or next :) Hope everyone elses week is going good.
  • naticksdonna
    Options
    Yikes - you sure are busy!! Bless you my child! The good news is that you're midway through. Good luck on the remainder of your week!!
  • missability
    Options
    Did my movie review last night, and posted it in reviews thread. So far, so good this week on challenges, and super challenge. Has not been a good 2 weeks for me, but hanging in there!!! Have a great weigh-in Saturday:) and good luck!