need some pep talk

Options
Hi friends ! Today I was feeling low & felt like I could do with some motivation :sick: Actually I slipped on Friday & slammed my knee real bad :sad:

The knee hurt a lot, swelled up & turned blue. Have been confined to the bed since then. However could move around the house today & feeling better but any kind of exercise is out of question :cry:

I am really dreading the Tuesday weigh in as I wish I have not put on some of that lost weight back. I am eating within my calorie limit but I think its not enough. Any suggestions ? Should I replace some meal with just a bowl of soup or something ?
Anyways I shall definitely post my weight this Tuesday, no matter what it is !!

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Just keep a calorie deficit and you will be fine!!!
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks a lot zacksnana :smile: would definitely try to follow your advice !!
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey prayaas - sorry to hear about your knee! It's a tough time to be laid up, but don't let it stop your journey. It's a hiccup in the road. The weigh-in tomorrow will let you know how your body reacted (good or bad). Just keep making the right food choices and start moving your body when you feel you can.

Keep logging in and connecting!!! We're all going to have hiccups along the way - it wouldn't be normal if we didn't!
    :flowerforyou:
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks a lot blam :) You always manage to lift my spirits with your encouraging words :flowerforyou:

I am definitely going to show up tomorrow & post my weight, whatever it might be. This time no quitting no matter what !!