Week 2

Options
Hi everyone!

Welcome to week 2! I hope more of you are following along and just not posting. We would LOVE to hear from you.

Sunday:

Check in on the "Goals for the week" post - set goals.

Monday:

Food: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1c/7d/e0/1c7de079e411737a0300f525a1806479.jpg pick TWO - FOUR clean-eating principals, these are also your goals for the week. Remember that change is easiest and most successful when thought out and planned, not rushed. Pick realistic goals for you and your family! These are your food goals for the week!

Exercise: Sexy Leg Workout http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdy4dcozBo1qi7ekjo1_500.jpg

Tuesday:

Food: Clean eating principals!

Exercise: 30 minutes cardio

Wednesday:

Food: Clean eating principals!

Exercise: http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/originals/a4/33/8b/a4338b0cb423c207160253668619091c.jpg use weights if you have them

Thursday:

Food: Clean eating principals

Exercise: http://www.dailyhiit.com/videos/free-trainer-30-workout-hiitbody-10-0

Friday:

Food: Clean eating principals

Exercise: Your choice

Saturday:

Check in!

Replies

• KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm going to focus on eating 5-6 meals a day and drinking the water!
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    checking in for week 2 (with a week 1 update).

This challenge has pointed out to me quite a few things I need to be working on as well as a few mini-victories:
    1 - I definitely am not getting enough water, probably because I hardly ever feel thirsty. So I set alarms on my phone to remind me to drink. So far, it seems to be helping.
    2 - I have managed to maintain my weight even though I've had my family (mom & stepdad) living with us for 2 weeks and they have CRAPPY eating habits. On the plus side, they are learning to eat (and even enjoy) my cooking! Hoping to have a positive influence there.
    3 - Have learned to drink my coffee black and even enjoy it. I love it sweetened, but didn't want to make the switch to a chemical sweetener, so I just sucked it up for a few days and got used to it faster than I thought :)
    4 - There are a few things I need to make "cleaner" in my food choices, but I don't want to get overwhelmed, so, this week, I'm concentrating on one choice at a time. Also am planning to clean out my pantry (one shelf a day) getting rid of crappy food.
    5 - My husband was helping me strap the baby into the bike seat for our exercise yesterday and he said my legs look "awesome". Coming from a man that is not free with compliments, I guess I WAS looking pretty hot yesterday, lol.
    6 - Getting myself back to the gym since I have some child care available for a while. Since this depends on finances, not sure for a timeline for this goal. Hopefully soon. My arms are flappy...
    7 - resolving to post more frequently:blushing:

Best of luck to all of us for week 2!
  • allierae14
    allierae14 Posts: 167
    Options
    Looks like we all need to join the water club! LOL. It is hard some days, like the reminder on phone idea!!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    checking in for week 2 (with a week 1 update).

This challenge has pointed out to me quite a few things I need to be working on as well as a few mini-victories:
    1 - I definitely am not getting enough water, probably because I hardly ever feel thirsty. So I set alarms on my phone to remind me to drink. So far, it seems to be helping.
    2 - I have managed to maintain my weight even though I've had my family (mom & stepdad) living with us for 2 weeks and they have CRAPPY eating habits. On the plus side, they are learning to eat (and even enjoy) my cooking! Hoping to have a positive influence there.
    3 - Have learned to drink my coffee black and even enjoy it. I love it sweetened, but didn't want to make the switch to a chemical sweetener, so I just sucked it up for a few days and got used to it faster than I thought :)
    4 - There are a few things I need to make "cleaner" in my food choices, but I don't want to get overwhelmed, so, this week, I'm concentrating on one choice at a time. Also am planning to clean out my pantry (one shelf a day) getting rid of crappy food.
    5 - My husband was helping me strap the baby into the bike seat for our exercise yesterday and he said my legs look "awesome". Coming from a man that is not free with compliments, I guess I WAS looking pretty hot yesterday, lol.
    6 - Getting myself back to the gym since I have some child care available for a while. Since this depends on finances, not sure for a timeline for this goal. Hopefully soon. My arms are flappy...
    7 - resolving to post more frequently:blushing:

Best of luck to all of us for week 2!

you are doing a great job!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    If I'm honest, I haven't done hardly any of the week's challenges for exercise! Resolving to be better next week!!!