The Ultimate Female Training Guide (for males too)

Options
Check out this site…great info that explains a lot on how women should workout and eat to get results. I’ve noticed that the CLX program follows these principles, too. When done with CLX I am going to design my own program based on the guide below.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hey, just giving this a "bump". Didn't get a chance to look at this during my crazy week last week. Gonna go have a look at the article right now. Thanks!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is cool... I will use this for July.... :-)
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies...I have plans on doing this guide with the MFP buddy that referred it to me. I think that we will start it on next Monday or the first of July. I will keep you all posted. I've printed off the 12-week fitness program.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Decision made...lol.
    I am going to take next week as my "rest week" that I like to do every six months. It's a week in which I do only light cardio and some type of flexibility training. It allows my muscles to really rest and rebuild from all the constant strength training. My body will be refreshed and READY to start anew. I should be ready to do this program starting July 1st.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    oooo, good plan!! Can't wait to hear all about it!