Start Day!! (Day One, Week One)

Options
AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
Welcome!!
Today I did the 30D Shred! its my fav. workout as its under 30 mins :) I will also be combining this with a walk later today.

Best Part of the workout: Sweating
Worst part: Those darn bicycle crunches

Replies

• Chrysy87
    Chrysy87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it today...need to get over my shyness and just do this while the guys are home. Who cares if they see me working out right? The plan is Shred and then Week 9 Day 3 of a 10k training plan. Bring. it. on. Jillian!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! My three kids like to try and join in on my workouts....it gets crowded lol
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it today...need to get over my shyness and just do this while the guys are home. Who cares if they see me working out right? The plan is Shred and then Week 9 Day 3 of a 10k training plan. Bring. it. on. Jillian!

I hate working out with an "audience" too...but think about it this way: it might be the extra motiviation to get through a tough circuit so you don't "wimp" out in front of someone or do it extra hard to show off your abilities. I know it works that way for me sometimes! :D
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I did Six Week Six Pack level two this morning...I love/hate that workout more than any of hers I've done so far.

Best part: Holding Hollow man for the entire time both circuits
    Worst part: Plank Moguls into T-stand kicks. Ouch.
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I have this issue too so I make sure everyone has something to do for that time frame. Teenagers go downstairs and do homework or use the computer my boyfriend usually offers to work outside or use the computer upstairs and my little guy plays on floor where I am working out. My house is all boys so I really don't want them there drooling over the athletes then heckling me :laugh: they know it's important to me and really do their best to support me by staying away for 30 minutes. Maybe when I am fitter I won't mind but right now no one needs to see my fat fly!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I totally lose my motivation when there are people around while I am crashing around like a drunk elephant :laugh:
  • atnaramAH
    atnaramAH Posts: 2
    Options
    I started yesterday today was my day 2 and I got my cousin to join me today. I love the 30 day shred because it gets me sweating up a storm so I know I'm doing something right! I'm planning on trying ripped in 30 after the shred hopefully it goes well.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Did Level 1 of Body Revolution. Workout felt good. In April I did 30DS so I didn't find this workout hard. I was pretty proud of myself that I did some of the exercises as the harder levels.