reverse diet end of week 2

Options
pac_
pac_ Posts: 57 Member
So far reversing is goin good, I have indulged on the weekend's but keep it controlled best I can. Macros for week 2 were 200p 140c and 35f. I'm goin to keep the same macros for this week since over indulged this weekend. Its easy to get off track when reversing especially during the summer when bbq feasts are common in my house. Being restricted for so long on a cut and then reversing def increases hunger a lot more. I just remind myself to keep it controled and stick to the plan. I want to walk the calories up as much as I can before my lean bulk begins but do it with slow. I will keep updating daily and weekly

Replies

• Chocol8teThunder
    Chocol8teThunder Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This does not mean gain a bunch of weight. I have never been good at this but I am aiming for a 2 lbs per month weight gain over contest weight.

I hope to do this over 15 months (At 155 I hope to get no greater than 185lbs)

I would be interested if any one else has tried bulking (Dirty or Lean) and have Ladies ever tried a REVERSE DIET.
  • pac_
    Options
    Can't wait to see what john does with you in the off season. Packing on that lean mass!
  • Chocol8teThunder
    Chocol8teThunder Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am slowly understanding what why trainer is trying to do. He is has upped my protein to support protein synthesis as I start lifting heavier weight an shoot to put on quality muscle. My fats we main between 50-55 grams but my carbs go up about 10 grams per week or every 3 days depending on weight gain.

If you want to follow this strategy make sure to follow my daily blog

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ctguess

See photo updates
    Weight postings
    Daily Macros
  • pac_
    Options
    I upped my protein to 2g per lb body weight just to see how I react since im still on poverty macros for now.