NEWBIE HERE

Options
jaq_attaq
jaq_attaq Posts: 11 Member
Okay, SPN peeps -- where are y'all? Do I need to send Dean and Sam out from the bunker (or Charlie into cyberspace) to track you down? Talk to me.

:D

Replies

• iamthelie
    iamthelie Posts: 19
    Options
    Oh hey, I agree, where is everyone!!
    We need to be talking about Supernatural!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    We can talk about how much it sucks the season premiere isn't until mid-October.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hahaha this thread is going at a post per week. It is driving me nuts that the premiere isn't until October and they changed the time/day of the week again so I've got to attempt figuring that out.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bought the new TV Guide for Comic Con with Jared on one side and Jensen on the other!
  • scottishdebs
    Options
    is there anyone actually live in this group or have they all done a crossroads deal with Crowley & lost their weight..and if so was it worth it? i'd be happy to offer myself to our King Of Hell :)
  • cclark1203
    Options
    Is anyone even interested in this group anymore? No one posts and I would have thought with Season 9 there would be ALOT to talk about. Haven't seen last night's episode "Blade Runner" yet since our station was pre-empted by the Illinois Election Results. Have it DVR's since they ran it at midnight but didn't have time this morning to watch it.
  • cclark1203
    Options
    Well, I am doing a cleanup of all my groups, etc. Since this one is going nowheres I am outta here.