Weekly Chat Thread Mon 6/17 - Sun 6/23

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
I didn't see the thread started so I started it. Just finished LowHIIT20+Stretch10= DONE :bigsmile:

Where is everyone :smile:

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Im here! I finished fire starter/stretch 10 and im feeling good! Already planning my healthy meals for next week!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    HIIT 25 + Tone 30 this morning! Only 8 more classes left of the program and then vacation time!!!!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 55EZ done and done!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    REST day for me :bigsmile:
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Finished low hiit 20/stretch 10 today! Lookinging forward to fire starter again on thursday! Whoot whoot!
  • doostica
    doostica Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi all!! I am on week 7 of the 20 week schedule! I just finished Fire 30 + Sculpt 30! WOO! It felt good.... I am disappointed though.. I am not seeing much results! I feel WAY better than I used to, but not seeing much difference. I have a lot to lose though. Is this normal?
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Today should be my rest day, but I think I need the workout so it will be Fire 30 + Upper 30 for me today. I'm in week 13!

I was up on the scale today - a combination of bad eating choices this week plus that time of the month. Feeling irritated and defeated. But I'm trying to listen to some good advice I've received. A few "bad" days can't ruin a weight loss plan. Only giving up can do that. I am going to learn that, whatever it takes!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    HIIT 25 + Sculpt 30 done for the last time!!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Hi all!! I am on week 7 of the 20 week schedule! I just finished Fire 30 + Sculpt 30! WOO! It felt good.... I am disappointed though.. I am not seeing much results! I feel WAY better than I used to, but not seeing much difference. I have a lot to lose though. Is this normal?

The only thing i can think of is your food choices. How many calories are you eating and what kinds of foods.
  • kristilappin
    kristilappin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I should be starting wk3 of TF but I've been unwell this week. Can anyone advise me what I should do? Should I do what's left of wk3 and continue like normal or repeat wk3 nxt week?

Thanks in advance.
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    I would just wait till your better and pickup where you left off. Monday doesnt have to be monday so if you left off on a thursday and you feel better and its really tuesday just start where thursdays workout is your day off will fall on a different day, that is all.
  • heynichole89
    Options
    Day 3 of Turbofire in the books! Very excited and proud of myself. My boyfriend has been so supportive and pushing me hard. We also do some kickboxing after my workout for an extra burn ;)
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    About to do some Fire 55 EZ I love this one. ;-)
  • angie_04
    Options
    FireStarterClass=DONE :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire4EZ=DONE :bigsmile:
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 30 + Stretch 10 done and that was the end of week 11 for me...one last week and it's recover...easy peasy!!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Firestarter=done!

Tomorrow is 45EZ!

Week 1 is going awesome! 28 weeks to go! Haha

Im doing the 20 week program and then im gonna do the 9 week prep if your wondering what the 29 weeks is about!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My Fire 45EZ DVD skipped. I don't know if it was the skipping or what, but I didn't really like that one too much. The regular 45 is good. I'm going to do that one tomorrow.
  • doostica
    doostica Posts: 10
    Options

The only thing i can think of is your food choices. How many calories are you eating and what kinds of foods.

I typically have Honey bunches of oats for b-fast, Yogurt for snack, michelinas laen goumet meal for lunch, applesauce for snack and meat potatoe and veggie for dinner. I am actually eating a little less that what I am supposed to for calories! I dont know HOW people can eat that much calories! I thought I was eating alot! lol
  • XtyAnn17
    Options

I typically have Honey bunches of oats for b-fast, Yogurt for snack, michelinas laen goumet meal for lunch, applesauce for snack and meat potatoe and veggie for dinner. I am actually eating a little less that what I am supposed to for calories! I dont know HOW people can eat that much calories! I thought I was eating alot! lol

Doesnt sound like your eating is off, are you seeing weightloss at all?