No Late-Night-Snacking ("LNS") in June, 2013!

Options

Replies

• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Me:10
    LNS: 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    June 16

ME: 16
    LNS: 0
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone :smile:. Remember me? :wink:

Although more than 1/2 of June has gone, I'd like to join you, starting today, June 17. We're back from holidays and (surprise, surprise) I haven't gained (maybe even lost a pound or two).

Cut-off: 8:00 p.m., to start with. Not so easy, given the longer daylight time, but my toddler needs to go to bed earlier than on the holidays! We should slowly get back to the normal schedule :smile:.

Thank you so much for keeping this going :flowerforyou:. Any news from older members? I should write a few emails, to remind people of their duty to the "No LNS"-community :wink:.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    Made it to last night....and then FELT like I really wanted some popcorn, so I enjoyed some!

Me: 15
    LNS: 1

Welcome back, dewdrop!!
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Hi dewdrop! I'm new. Nice to meet you! My cut-off is 9pm. That's late, but we normally don't eat dinner until 7.

Me: 11
  • lucypaige_
    lucypaige_ Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome back dewdrop! :happy:

Me: 14
    LNS: 3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    June 17

ME: 17
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Welcome back dewdrop! :happy:

Me: 14

I second that!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Made it to last night....and then FELT like I really wanted some popcorn, so I enjoyed some!

Welcome back, dewdrop!!

15 and 1 is awesome!! Popcorn is a healthy snack, too!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Thank you, ladies, for the warm welcome. April, nice to meet you. :flowerforyou:

I am quite happy with last night: I put the last bite in my mouth at 8:15, but then stayed supper strong when I woke up in the middle of the night, sleepless and hungry.

Me: 1 - LNS: 0 (SD: June 17)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 16
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Well, I have to be honest. Last night was more LNS than me. It wasn't horrible, but if I am going to be strict with this...I will offer up an excuse though. LOL Last night turned out to be several unplanned events = wine = late hours.

Me: 11

This is still a huge accomplishment considering the way I used to be!
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Considering I didn't eat anything between 12pm and 9.30pm today, I didn't binge like crazy when I got home! A win for me.

• dewdrop
    Options
    A glimpse at the clock last night at the end of dinner (it got almost 9p.m.) made me think I lost the point. However, given that it was dinner, I ate little (even if I was already hungry at 7) and the "snack"/desert consisted of strawberries), I will still count last night (also as a boost to self confidence, but keeping in mind that I do want dinner to finish by 8 in the future).

Me: 2 - LNS: 0

April, I also think that your numbers look great!

Keep up the great work, people!
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So tired of eating perfectly weighed 100 grams of celery during the day then eating everything in sight after everyone goes to bed. This bad habit has really stalled my progress and goals.

I'm going to Europe for 10 days but wanted to join while i could.

my cut off will be 9pm no more calories and I should try and go o bed by 11:30

Me-0
    LNS- all month
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Wow! You guys are doing great! I'm going to count last night as a win even though it was a little bit later. I still finished at the same time, I just started late.

Me: 12

Thanks dewdrop!

Diana - welcome. And I so know how you feel! It's like...I don't know. I feel like if I eat everything I should during normal hours when everyone can see me eating, I'll look like a pig. I used to always wait for my husband to go to bed to eat my last "meal" - full of almost as many calories as I ate during the entire rest of the day.

You can do this! My cut-off is also 9pm. :)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • lucypaige_
    Options
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are doing great! I'm going to count last night as a win even though it was a little bit later. I still finished at the same time, I just started late.

Me: 12

Thanks dewdrop!

Diana - welcome. And I so know how you feel! It's like...I don't know. I feel like if I eat everything I should during normal hours when everyone can see me eating, I'll look like a pig. I used to always wait for my husband to go to bed to eat my last "meal" - full of almost as many calories as I ate during the entire rest of the day.

You can do this! My cut-off is also 9pm. :)thanks so much for your note. I've been pretty successful and my family is so proud of me and I don't want to disappoint them....so lately I've been cheating late at night.
    Glad there is a support group like this
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    June 19

ME: 19

Was almost tempted with Boston Cream Pie but said "no!"