The resistance band workouts

Alioops831
Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
I really, really don't like the resistance band. I just did Tone 30 while using dumbbells. I started with the resistance band, but it was just awkward and I wasn't feeling challenged at all. How about you? Do you like the resistance band?

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Havnt gotten that far yet, but ill let you know when i do!
  • I prefer dumb bells too! I don't mind the band but I feel like dumb bells gives a better workout. What size weights are you using?
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    I don't like the bands either. I only use hand weights for both Sculpt 30 and Tone 30. I agree with you, it's so ackward and I wasn't feeling challenged either. You're not alone!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    I prefer dumb bells too! I don't mind the band but I feel like dumb bells gives a better workout. What size weights are you using?

I've got 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15.
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    I used 5lb dumbbells until my bands arrived and definitely prefer the bands for Core, Sculpt & Tone. I got a lot more out of the exercises using the bands. I do not like using the bands for CLX though. I was too lazy to dig out all my big weights when I started mixing in CLX classes the other day so I used the band - it was horrible.
  • giggalz
    giggalz Posts: 54 Member
    guess i'm not the only one who doesnt like the bands..lol...i keep trying..but its just uncomfortable and spend more time fighting then actually sculpting or toning...i keep meaning to try hand weights...but i keep pushing for the bands that one day i'll fall in love with it.. *not*