Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Firefly episode?

potatocar
potatocar Posts: 250 Member
I'd like to meet the people who are capable of deciding.

Replies

• redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    What a hard choice, such a shame there are only 14 to choose from. :(

Hmmm...

Probably the episode with town that worships Jayne as a hero lol.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    What a hard choice, such a shame there are only 14 to choose from. :(

Hmmm...

Probably the episode with town that worships Jayne as a hero lol.

x2 Janestown is just so great
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    War Stories, because for whatever reason, seeing River kill those men with her eyes closed is a scene that still gets to me this day.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    I can't remember the name of my favorite episode off the top of my head but it is that one where the captain is sitting there naked in desert and he says "That went well" and you think someone pulled a fast one on him but then you find out later that he actually had the upper hand.

The only firefly episode that I can honestly say I did not like was the one called "Out of Gas." That episode was so bad that I remember being very angry because of it.
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    I can't remember the name of my favorite episode off the top of my head but it is that one where the captain is sitting there naked in desert and he says that went well and you think someone pulled a fast one on him but then you find out later that he actually had the upper hand.

The only firefly episode that I can honestly say I did not like was the one called "Out of Gas." That episode was so bad that I remember being very angry because of it.

That one is "Trash" and it's awesome.
  • soldier4242
    I can't remember the name of my favorite episode off the top of my head but it is that one where the captain is sitting there naked in desert and he says that went well and you think someone pulled a fast one on him but then you find out later that he actually had the upper hand.

That one is "Trash" and it's awesome.

My first exposure to "Firefly" happened when I hosted a marathon of it at my house. it was such an amazing show that I was pissed when we got to the last one and there weren't anymore.

You are correct it is called "Trash." Thank you :drinker: I remember when we got to that episode and it completely made my day we all went out to eat after it and it was all we talked about and then we all got back to my house we actually watched it again before we continued the marathon.

The series was so good I actually paid for the meal of the guy that suggested I watch it.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member

That's one of my favorites |:
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    They were all so damned memorable!!

"Our Mrs. Reynolds" makes me laugh every time and so does Jaynestown :D
  • soldier4242
    You didn't feel that the ending completely ruined it?
  • soldier4242
    What was that episode where the badass black chick was telling a new recruit "Never let the enemy know where you are." and then immediately after she says that the captain comes bursting in shooting at people behind him yelling "Here I am! Here I am!" then she tells the new guy "There are other schools of thought."

I laughed so hard at that scene I spit up my Pepsi.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    I'm a fan of War Stories - that's the first one I go to when I'm hung over and need my chocolate milk/Firefly fix

I also like the one where Shepards hair freaks River out
  • kelly101386
    What was that episode where the badass black chick was telling a new recruit "Never let the enemy know where you are." and then immediately after she says that the captain comes bursting in shooting at people behind him yelling "Here I am! Here I am!" then she tells the new guy "There are other schools of thought."

That would be The Message :D

What'd y'all order a dead guy for?
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 770 Member
    I like the one where they rob the hospital because it's Simon's big stint as a crime lord, but War Stories may have to win just for the scene where they shoot Niska.
  • soldier4242

You are wonderful I wish I knew you in real life.
  • formongo
    formongo Posts: 27 Member
    My favorite is "The Message" -- very funny (Jayne's hat, the carnival side show exhibit), very sad (the ending), interesting sf idea.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I think my favorite is "Safe". I love all of them though!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    I'd like to meet the people who are capable of deciding.
    No joke! As soon as I saw the thread title my mind started reeling! :tongue:

"Out Of Gas" was the first one that popped into my head! I like that one too!

"Shindig" is another fave, mostly because of Kaley and that dress and the whole party scene with her. :bigsmile:

One thing is for certain - I am long overdue for a Firefly marathon. :drinker:
  • kelly101386

You are wonderful I wish I knew you in real life.

:D

My children are called Serenity and Kaylee. If it weren't for firefly they would not have names!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Our Mrs Reynolds makes me laugh too, but jaynestown is also one of my faves!!

Love then all, just let my eleven year old daughter watch then, she loved then too!!!