FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
l307464490.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    ^ Love this JM quote. :)

Just found out hubby's gotta work late, so lil girl is going with me. I guess I'll dress to walk/run, just in case. (besides my workout clothes are my favorite clothes!)

Readya later!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    um, yeah. This day took a turn for the worse. Lil girl was a real grump today and consequently, so was I. Husband worked extra late, so I didn't get to run. I did, however, get lots of walking, as lil girl was not fit for public transport part of the day. I'll be glad to put this day to bed and hope tomorrow is better. :)
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Day Thursday all!

Sherry - glad you got to walk even though you may have had other plants for fitness. Life can throw a curve sometimes.

I did 45 minutes of general gardening this morning. It was so humid and flies loved my sweat. Had some shoveling to do and planting. Then this afternoon I tried two new cardio workouts from Skimble Workout Trainer app.
    Cardio Fit Club HIIT (8 mins) was kind of awkward to follow moves but breathing was a little hard so good cardio effect.
    12 Min Fabulous Fat Burn was okay but I expected more moves but substituted high knees and a fast pace walk in place during the stationary bike sprints. Don't own a bike. I probably won't do these two again....lol.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Did 1/2 hr on treadmill before work, there was left over junk food I had left for the guys. I had one cookie and some chips and let my husband who told me to take it to work, have it on a bunch of text's….

End of day I threw away rest of cookies and told guy at work either take the chips home or they go in trash too, he took em.
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Didn't do a whole bunch today, beside some chores around the house. Spent some one on one time with the oldest watching a movie together. Dropped my daughter at dance and took the other two with me, so I could donate blood (trying to make it an every 8 weeks thing). Then, met up with my two older children's bio dad and he treated us to dinner, which was nice. Got the two youngest bathed and everyone in bed, and as soon as the load of clothes in the wash finishes the final spin cycle, I'm out too! Night, all!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello its late was a long day. I have been cleaning expecting company this weekend ..and prepped food for it. I struggled doing my didn't2.5min plank :-(... I'm just not feeling my best...so until tomorrow..