Anyone else losing/regaining?

Options
Since January I have been losing 1, 2, 3, 4 lbs and regaining it. I was on track losing the last couple weeks and this morning boom another gain. It is very frustrating for me. I can't believe I haven't thrown in the towel yet. LOL

Replies

• britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Same exact situation here. I know what my issue is though. I log my food intermittently and overeat too frequently, especially when I don't log. I see your logging has been sort of sparatic too, based on the few weeks I peaked at. Is it possible you're doing the same thing? I lost when I logged every day and every bite, so I'm going back to that.
  • Icedcoffee29
    Icedcoffee29 Posts: 139
    Options
    I took 2 wks off, but even before my sporadic journaling it has been doing this. UGH. I am definitely recommitting! My husband said to me today "Can;t you stay this size, it's prefect!" He means it and is so sweet, but I want to lose a bit more.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Awe! He sounds sweet! Maybe some of the other folks will have some different ideas for you!
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've been losing and regaining the same 2 damn pounds since January. It's because I like to take weekends off, which is a bad habit that needs to be broken. Like britzzie said, maybe logging every little thing that goes in our mouths will help.
  • Icedcoffee29
    Icedcoffee29 Posts: 139
    Options
    I did my usual Friday cheat but I logged it, wasn't as bad as I thought. Going to really try and stay on task this weekend and log!
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here! My running causes me to be hungry (training for a half marathon) and so I've gotten too used to going over on my calories a bit here and there...which has basically lead to me maintaining. I recommited to logging everything a few days ago and it's starting to drop back off! :)
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've been losing and regaining the same 5 pounds for a couple months :laugh:

I'm closer to goal and have become somewhat lax so its my fault, also ... since I lost so much, I get the "you look fine" and "one trip to Cheesecake Factory won't KILL you" etc - I give in much more now than I did before, I was adament about not dining out when I started my weight loss journey.