Struggling

I'm struggling with binges. Sometimes I binge up to 4000 calories in a day . I need supportive but non judgemental people. Please add me if you want to support each other through it . Xx

Replies

• giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    I once logged a binge and someone looked through my diary and said they would be ashamed of themselves if they are like I had. I really hurt me . I need support to stop this .x
  • I was shocked when I read this.. I cannot believe how some people can be so hurtful. For every idiot out there (who I doubt has the perfect life/diet etc) there are hundreds more of us who do understand and do not judge. I am sure with the help of others we can overcome this.
  • kelsgosse
    kelsgosse Posts: 7 Member
    I am in the same boat with you I am a recovering binge eater. And I don't have the guts to write it down when I have a binge so good for you for being honest with yourself that is a big step on the road to recovery. Have you ever tried an Over eaters autonomous group? The have face to face groups online and phone groups. I find they are really helpful and all the people in there are having the same issues. http://www.oa.org/membersgroups/find-a-meeting/
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    I also have binge eating problem and I'm so ashamed to log my binge but I force myself to do it. Lucky enough my MFP frds either don't comment or they are super supportive. So I say ditch the non supportive / judgemental friends and stick with ones that are there to give you some tough love and support. When I see binges on frds' diaries I totally get it and only wish the best for them.