Physical Copy of NROLFW

Options
Hola! I finished reading NROLFW, but I have it on e-book and so the workout plans are confusing me with the way they are coming up. Does anyone have an easier copy online? I know I switch off workouts, but when do I add the extra ones in? SO confused. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    http://maggiewang.com/2008/05/20/new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-diet-calculator-and-workout-logs - try downloading this. it was really helpful for me.

and what exactly do you mean by "extra" workouts?
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    In the book there are workouts that it says to add to after you finish doing workouts A & B eight times
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    oh, you mean the AMRAP ones? that stands for as many reps as possible - they just want you to go back to your starting weight and see how many reps you can do without stopping. they basically want you to see how much progress you've made once you finish stage 1.

i personally didn't do the AMRAP workouts because a) i was so exhausted the week i finally finished the regular workouts and sooo ready for my rest week. also b) sometimes i can be kind of lazy. but now i'm back at it and just started stage 2!