Introduce Yourself

Options
Hi, I am Stephanie. I am 31 year old homemaker. I have been happily married for 8 years in July. My daughter is the light of my life and I am working on getting healthy for me, but also so that I can be better for her.

Here are my stats.

5'3
Starting Weight-219lbs
Current Weight-215lbs
Goal Weight-135 (it seems like such a long way away)

I am looking forward to meeting ladies who are in the same boat as me. I am finding every day to be such a challenge to stay on task right now, but my hope is that if I keep at it that one day I will be at my Goal.

Replies

• farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    The other day there was a huuuge thread, about ladies who were 200+, wonder how we can get some of those chicas in here.

Im Crystal. I'm also 31 (well next month), I'm divorced mom of 2 girls. I'm a firecracker.... that bout sums it up.

Ugh, stats, do I have to??? I need too. Face the facts.

5'4
    Starting Weight: 181 (that's the closest I could come up with it's from 2009)
    Current Weight: 224
    Goal Weight: 170

I know my goal weight might seem a little high, but you know what I want to be realistic, with myself.
    Yes I want to meet others who are struggling like me.... I know you are out there! LOL
  • sammanthahulkoff
    sammanthahulkoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hello im sammantha im 19 a mother to a 15 month old little girl recently became a stay at home mom so i have a lot more time to get active and lose this baby weight

im 203 but my goal weight is 140 by next may so i can fit the wedding dress of my dreams for my wedding
    im also 5'3

as of sunday i walk for at least 2 hours a day
    other activities we do is garden/wii fit/ddr/jogging
    i also drink water like a fish hahahaa
  • LilithNoor
    LilithNoor Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm Lilith. I started off at about 225lb and am aiming for about 150. Currently at 212, so I'm moving in the right direction.

I started putting weight on around 2002, and it just kept creeping on over the years, then stabilised at about 224lb. I don't know why it's taken me all this time to commit to some serious weight loss, but a couple of months ago something just clicked in my mind, the portion sizes shrank, the sweets and crisps disappeared off the menu and my weight has been dropping fairly steadily since then.

I'm 30 and live in the UK with my husband and our crazy Irish Setter, Thomas.
  • ColdKarmaGrl
    ColdKarmaGrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! :) Saw on the "ladies 200+" thread that there is a group now.

I am Patty, 31 yrs old and currently 216.8lbs. I started out at almost 232lbs just after Easter this year, so it is slow going, but am happy it is going in the right direction. I was about 179lbs when I got married 4.5 years ago to my gorgeous Englishman. Moving from Ohio to southern England has bern a huge transition for me, and I went back to my unhealrhy lifestyle of eating EVERYTHING in sight, smoking, and drinking a lot.

I have quit smoking, hardly drink now, and just did my first day of Couch to 5k this afternoon. I just want to be healthy, plus the hubster and I are going to be trying for a baby in a little over a year, and I want my body in tip top shape. :)

Anyone may add me. Cheers, gals! :)
  • wizardofosb
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Lou. I'm a mum of two and a student and live in the UK. I eat paleo foods as much as possible and do lots of walking.

HW: 242
    CW: 212
    GW: 145-155 (depending on how I feel etc).

Pleased to meet you:) x