Day 11 - June 21st

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
So, how was your day?

I did pretty good. I have decided to increase my work out time from just 35 minutes to over 1 hour. Today I burned a lot and I'm hoping that it transcends into better weight loss. :)

Replies

• wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have done awesome logging today and awesome water intake but no exercise and going over my calories for the day! Tomorrow is a new day and I have lots of house work to be done! Getting back from vacation is exhausting lol
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today was not good. Out of town, out of my element, bored but with a truly intimidating to do list... blah blah BLAH. Walked a lot, then ate a LOT. Right now (around 11pm) I am full. I feel gross. I am writing this so I remember tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. To a cheerier outlook tomorrow -- dp
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    All week things have been crazy for me with traveling back and forth to my sons camp. But, I have held it together pretty well. Even though I was away from home with the kids, i was able to make much better choices than I used to. Picnics always meant we would buy cookies, chips and all kinds of snacky things...this time I was able to just take a bite of something not so healthy, and stuck with fruit, string cheese and my water. Yesterday went well. We walked around the stores for a couple hours until the pool opened, and then swam for over an hour. I wish I could swim every day!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nice!