Gained back 10 lbs!

Options
bethierose
bethierose Posts: 66 Member
Awww man! I went on a birthday weekend free-for-all and gained back 10 pounds... :( OMG! I am really disappointed with the weight gain, but I did it to myself.. Back on the wagon for sure.

Replies

• tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water gain...there's no way you could do 10 lbs of fat damage to yourself in one weekend. Back on plan and push the water intake to flush out what your holding on to. You'll be back to normal by the end of the week, I'm sure. :-)
  • bethierose
    Options
    Water, water, water gain...there's no way you could do 10 lbs of fat damage to yourself in one weekend. Back on plan and push the water intake to flush out what your holding on to. You'll be back to normal by the end of the week, I'm sure. :-)

That makes so much sense! ahhhh thank you so much!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

True story.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

True story.

Here here! it's water..
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    FACT!!!!
  • bethierose
    Options
    so grateful to all of you lovely people to talk me down from freaking out! :) am pushing the water and will weigh on Wednesday, give it a week to get out of my body!
  • bethierose
    Options
    Ok, so I had gained 11.4 pounds of water weight! That was some birthday week celebration! It's really hard to kick the sugar craving after you've already done it once before. Sigh.. :)

Anyway, today, I am down 8.6 pounds after fighting the cravings all weekend and staying on plan (well except last night, was too hungry when we finally had dinner so I caved and ate tortilla chips).. Woot! No more sugar cravings and feeling ready to tackle the rest of the water weight and beyond!
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    yeah it's water. the carbs attract water. get back on low carb and the water will flush out. thanks. don't worry. been there before. you'll see this quickly.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing a week or so ago when we had company and I ate poorly most days and gained like 6 pounds
    but its been going down everyday and now back to normal and last weigh in :)

Be glad to get it down even more.......