5.5 months of JUDDDing

Options
JUDDDing
JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
Hi,

I've been JUDDDing for the past 5.5 months and I've just passed my half-way point so I thought I'd post on here.

No progress pics, but here is my chart of my weight over this period.

1012126_129317847274764_708173641_n.jpg

The bit between Christmas and New years was "I should watch what I'm eating". The JUDDDing started with a down day on New Years day.

The mess around the middle of February is when I started running and lifting.

The red line is -0.3 lbs a day. The start weight was 311, the current weight is 241.8.

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and dedication!
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Thanks - Definitely the best diet ever as far as I am concerned!

No cravings (at least none that last longer than 24 hours) :) No loss of motivation! No plateaus!

I could not be happier. I only wish I had ran across this idea much sooner.
  • MrsDangerousCurves
    MrsDangerousCurves Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    congrats! keep up the good work :)
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Thank you!
  • WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Impressive losses! Keep up the good work :-)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    JUDDD is the best! I love your graph and how steady your loss has been. Mine wouldn't look quite like that, but I've gone into maintenance a few times over the last year and a half. I just recently decided to lose a little more and have gone back to strict EOD rotations, and it's falling off again. I love how this doesn't seem to be a plan that stops working the more times you go on/off it. It works consistently, as long as you're consistent with it.

Great job!
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • npc80
    npc80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done that's a fantastic loss!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. As well, you are generous with your support and always kind. Best to you!
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Thank you! :)

It'll have been 8 months on Saturday. My chart still looks very similar (slight bumps for my birthday and my wife's birthday), but the line now extends down to 215 lbs.

As Kieras_Mom says, "JUDDD is the best!".
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Only hope I do half as well.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Oh wow amazing and so inspiring!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success!!! :drinker: I'm restarting JUDDD once again...I tried a couple of times with initial success, but I let the up days get away from me lol. :ohwell: Hopefully this time I can wrap my head around the fact that's it's an 'up day' not a free-for-all day! :laugh: Today is my 2nd down day...:flowerforyou:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success!!! :drinker: I'm restarting JUDDD once again...I tried a couple of times with initial success, but I let the up days get away from me lol. :ohwell: Hopefully this time I can wrap my head around the fact that's it's an 'up day' not a free-for-all day! :laugh: Today is my 2nd down day...:flowerforyou:

Good luck with your restart! :)
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thank You Kel!!! :flowerforyou: