Day 1 Started 6/7/13

Options
2»

Replies

• jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Excellent commitment jacquiroxx! I think you'll like level 2 much more than level 1 - I'm very impressed with your commitment to level 1, awesome!
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Excellent commitment jacquiroxx! I think you'll like level 2 much more than level 1 - I'm very impressed with your commitment to level 1, awesome!

Thanks so much! Hopefully I can stay committed throughout levels 2 and 3! Finished level 1 today :) I start marathon training next week, so I'm afraid I'll fall off when that starts. I'm NOT going to let that happen!!
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Finished level 2, day 1. It was harder than I remember it being... I really need to shape up!! I hate all the jumping- I live in an apartment and my neighbors downstairs already hate me haha. Oh well!!

Also measured myself from level 1 (before my workout today) and lost 3.5 inches! I wasn't expecting a huge number from this program at all because I'm already a normal weight and don't have a lot to lose, so I'm actually really excited that I lost that much! Here's hoping level 2 sees even half those results!